Assistance Required

Anybody know of any good PS4 games to recommend to me while i take a break from this godforsaken game?Preferably ones that,unlike this,take skill on BOTH sides.I need to regain back some of my brain cells so that after the ruin nerf goes live i have a couple to spare.Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • For single player sekiro,god of war,mgs v,and the long dark.

    multiplayer: overwatch,dark souls 3,and I guess cod.

    it is important to take a break from a game once in a while to save your nerves.

  • bloodborne or a hat in time they are both really good games

  • Been playin abit of overwatch tonight myself

  • @AlecSander said:

    Anybody know of any good PS4 games to recommend to me while i take a break from this godforsaken game?Preferably ones that,unlike this,take skill on BOTH sides.I need to regain back some of my brain cells so that after the ruin nerf goes live i have a couple to spare.Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

    What kind of games do you like?

    I am playing currently, besides DBD are; Kingdom Hearts 3, Death Stranding(Mail man game), World War Z and Apex Legends

  • I really like Dying Light. I just play the single player mode, but there's also multi-player. You can play with friends or you can play as a super-powered zombie. The game's not new, so maybe you've already played it, but I still like recommending it every chance I get because I just have a ton of fun with it, and they've had a bunch of events since I started playing this past October.

  • PS4 no sorry.

    If you were on Xbox I would recommend getting the Batman Telltale series. It's G4G right now, first 5 episodes are free. If you like Telltale games this one is really good, AND it's Batman.

  • @AlecSander said:

    Anybody know of any good PS4 games to recommend to me while i take a break from this godforsaken game?Preferably ones that,unlike this,take skill on BOTH sides.I need to regain back some of my brain cells so that after the ruin nerf goes live i have a couple to spare.Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

    Try Friday the 13th. I started on that and despite its issues, it was fun.

  • @Elk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/122036/assistance-required

    What kind of games do you like?

    I am playing currently, besides DBD are; Kingdom Hearts 3, Death Stranding(Mail man game), World War Z and Apex Legends

    i’m a massive Star Wars fan and am also really into the horror genre.Ive beaten fallen order,and i play BF2 and F13 as well.I like multiplayer but anything popular or just fun will do.

  • @ppo8820 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/122036/assistance-required

    Try Friday the 13th. I started on that and despite its issues, it was fun.

    yeah i love the F13 series and am lvl 150 in that game.I just wish they’d fix it.