The slugfest is coming soon to DBD, no more impossible ruin skillchecks

Comments

  • @HellDescent said:

    Hope you enjoy it

    I find your user name rather appropriate for this topic. XD

  • I mean, it's 100% true. Killers will punish all survivors for this. They will be forced, if they want even a chance of having fun matches, to run one-time use perks like unbreakabill, or perks like no mither that put them at a disadvantage. Other way, slugging, camping and hard tunnels off hook will be a meta.

  • First I was like.jpg


    haha... Like that doesn't already happen... That's ok, they can throw away an entire scoring category cause they are butthurt. Waste your time for fewer points. GGs

  • I've already changed my playstyle and I'm doing quite good. I just focus on two survivors until they're dead while just injuring or slugging the other two. It buys me some time, because I don't have to waste time hooking everyone to keep them off gens, plus I don't need to do 12 hooks to get a 4k, but just 8 instead. This has become the new meta for me.

  • Slugging is not the answer... Basement is...

  • @TheBean said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/957/NS6GCWVHJW3W.jpg

    haha... Like that doesn't already happen... That's ok, they can throw away an entire scoring category cause they are butthurt. Waste your time for fewer points. GGs

    k den

    It'll really be no different, killers already don't rank because gens get done in 3 minutes, they'll get done even faster without ruin.

  • @Xerge said:

    I've already changed my playstyle and I'm doing quite good. I just focus on two survivors until they're dead while just injuring or slugging the other two. It buys me some time, because I don't have to waste time hooking everyone to keep them off gens, plus I don't need to do 12 hooks to get a 4k, but just 8 instead. This has become the new meta for me.

    Forgot to mention this playstyle seems to be more efficient if you are running surviellance.

  • And another "REEEMUHRUIN" thread.

    Low tier killer identified.