The problem people have with Billy.
I think the biggest problem people have with billy is is extreme map pressure
Billy is the only killer that can zoom from one side of the map after hooking a survivor to the other sized to kick a gen and back to tunnel.
I expect this to be even stronger with the new ruin coming out.
(in no way am I calling for billy to be gutted I am just stating as to why I think some people have a problem with him so please dont storm my house with your torches and pick forks)
Comments
I get instant lobbies for killer
So why does my precious nurse get nerfed but the brain dead easy to pick up killer known as Billy that has a built in Insta down and unlimited map pressure get no readjustments?
Billy capitalizes on everything, lol. While he is zipping around, he can stop the moment he sees someone and depending on the add ons you barely stand a chance. The worst is seeing a P3 Billy because you already know he either has insta-saw and will tunnel and proximity camp everyone pretty quickly. Good times
The Hillbilly does have a lot of map pressure but he's also extremely loud giving you ample time to hide or avoid him. Unless he's using addons the chainsaw pretty much kills any ambushes unless you're oblivious. Usually the people that get found are the ones who hide in an obvious corner when it's too late to get distance from Hillbilly without initiating a chase.
The chainsaw isn't really good anywhere except out in the open either. Unless a survivor makes a misplay they shouldn't be caught by it by normal means. Granted I believe the Bloodlust argument is a fair one where Hillbilly should lose bloodlust if he revs up his chainsaw.
Basekit wise though he's fine I would agree half his addons need touchups though. I'd imagine people just can't stand killers who don't suffer from maps being too big. Billy should be the norm for killers honestly. Map pressure and a deadly ability that requires a bit of finesse.
Billy gets targeted because he's next on the
tiernerf-listNurseSpiritWow its like killers have been seeing this coming since the announcement of the nurse nerf.
IMO, every killer needs some sort of teleportation (like freddy) power for map pressure at least until they shrink those mindlessly huge maps.
Billy is not as over powered as spirit or nurse, the only way Billy gets a chainsaw is if he gets lucky with a curve in high ranks or if the survivor makes a mistake. Billy can be easily looped just like any other killer as long as the survivor makes no mistakes
Its people that haven't played enough to hone in their skills to certain killers that are the ones that complain to much and get killers nerfed, i wish no killers were nerfed at all, wouldnt that be awesome if the devs did like one week every once in a while that returned the killers to how they used to be or maybe more things, just for old times sake lol
My guy, Spirit gets surprise hits all the time, nurse can warp through pallets, and wraith can always sneak up to be close to you. Why are you only looking at what their power Doesn't do that his does? Does Billy turn invisible? Does he ignore pallets and loops?
Billy is fine, I love playing him. Even when survivors know how to deny your saw, the map pressure alone and the threat of a ranged insta-down is enough to make even the worst killer maps playable.
Billy with pop/ruin and insta-saw is an absolute bore fest for a solo team. You don't need gen stalling perks with Billy, if you lose every time without them on this killer, you don't deserve the win. Get better.