Huntress is S+ tier,prove me wrong.

So,after the rank reset,I decided to constantly play huntress. I don't have iron maiden,so I chose to go with this build;

Bitter murmur,bq,ruin and lullaby. The ruin lullaby combo is and will continue to be insane,just like bq and bitter murmur.

I'm a fan of iri head,it is crazy strong and I love it with lvl 3 belt,they have the best synergy in the game imo.

Huntress belongs to s+ tier,since her range and looping is incredible and her map presence is unrivaled. I love her playstile and gameplay,perfect in my book.

Lately,I chose to go the "DEATH huntress build"

I bring iri head with a belt and a Mori. The game ends in 5 minutes and I always get flamed in post chat,hilariously funny imo.

A good huntress without add-ons and perks can easily dominate the survivor team.

So how about you guys? Let me know below!

Tagged: Dev

Comments

  • She is way too map dependent to be S tier. I would never call a killer that can literally be infinited around certain buildings S tier. Never.

  • @White_Owl said:

    Apart from the IH + IB combo (which is broken, imo), part of her current strenght is due to the broken hitboxes that allow to hit survivors behind corners and obstacles.

    IH?IB?

  • @ReallyBigShoe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1011617#Comment_1011617

    Shadowborn on Huntress is very strong. She throws projectiles and it gives you a higher FOV.

    Also - Umbra also uses a crosshair. I'm not saying it makes her bad, but it does muddy her credibility a bit as a supposed "god tier" Huntress.

    The ones out there that don't use a crosshair and do that well, and yes they do exist, those are the ones who deserve most of the applause.

    Umbra doesn’t use a crosshair. She’s stated on multiple occasions that she doesn’t use one.

  • @MegMain98 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1011628#Comment_1011628

    Umbra doesn’t use a crosshair. She’s stated on multiple occasions that she doesn’t use one.

    She must have stopped. There used to be a video on her youtube channel of her using one. It was removed. Of course, she said back then she didn't use one either.

  • @Marcus said:

    She is way too map dependent to be S tier. I would never call a killer that can literally be infinited around certain buildings S tier. Never.

    also, this. S tier shouldnt lose to a map design.. xD

  • The game is played by a wide variety of players and is routinely sitting on the top twitch streams with 20k+ people.

    You can win cash prizes with your team in these tournaments as well. Gaming is a passion for a lot of people and this game does a great job of fomenting passion.

  • I 4k every match as legion in red ranks does it mean that legion is S+ tier? 🙈


    As good as a huntress can be, she still gets massively screwed when it comes to map rng, because it is very possible for generators to be completed before she can physically get into the generators that's the syrfigors are on

  • @mistar_z said:

    I 4k every match as legion in red ranks does it mean that legion is S+ tier? 🙈

    As good as a huntress can be, she still gets massively screwed when it comes to map rng, because it is very possible for generators to be completed before she can physically get into the generators that's the syrfigors are on

    Do you? Woah that is impressive! That means you are a good player!

    If you are an s tier huntress, you are DEAD LETHAL, that's why she is s. Just like old nurse, if ur good,it's game over.

1 2 ›