What is the best skin in dbd
So,according to your opinion,what is the best skin in dead by daylight. I either say default Dwight
Or Blackbeard huntress
How about you? Let me know down below. I would appreciate it if you could also show us a pic of your favorite skin.
Have a great day in the fog!
-J
Tagged:
Trusted


Comments
P3 Claudette or Old Blendette are obviously the best skins in the game they give you an advantage that no other skin gives you.
*sad P3 Jake noises*
Pulcinella Clown.
Got a real Wicker Man vibe to it. Looks legitimately creepy.
SURVIVOR
Default: Yui
Cosmetics: Nea’s Neon outfit but I HATE the head piece. I love Meg’s carnie red hair the best for a head piece.
Event: Jake’s Withered Blight
KILLER
Default: Plague
Cosmetics: Spirit’s Burial Kimono
Event: Nurse’s Withered Blight
Survivor:
•Default: Tapp
•Skin: Everything Tapp
Killer:
•Default: Clown
•Skin: Santa Clown
Honestly the new Demogorgon skin is amazing
Dwelf
Harajuku Nea
a whole skin set or a combination of different skin sets that create a whole new skin?
cause my favourite is this one:
^This
Legacy Dwight, Legacy Meg and Legacy Jake.
Legacy Nea gets an honorable mention.
Default Survivor: Ash
Cosmetic set Survivor: Carlton Adam
Default Killer: Oni
Cosmetic set Killer: Either Phantom of the Opera Wraith or any Susie Legion cosmetic
survivor:
default survivor: kate
cosmetics: anything from jane & kate tbh
event: feng or ace's new year cosmetics
killer:
default killer: nurse and plague
cosmetics: anything from spirit
event: hallowed blight plague
I've never seen a Legacy Nea player,I saw everyone who has Legacy but her
Julies denim jacket + Bloody Julie mask + Karabit (any)
Julie is better than Susie.
As for survivor i personally love Adams prestiege gear.
I love how I mentioned to put photos too but none listened xd
I would be too lazy, too.
Do you know what it took me to take a photo of Blackbeard huntress?
I had to play a perfect game with Mori.
It wasn't so hard it lasted 5 minutes xd
S H I R T L E S S M Y E R S
SURVIVOR
Default: Yui
Cosmetic: Jeff's Black Metal skin
Event: Jake's Withering Blight skin
KILLER
Default: Oni
Cosmetic: Doctor's Wild Asylum Mental Patient skin
Event: Spirit's Withering Blight skin.
I honestly love all the skins on Yui and I also like the sporty meg
Killer: year of the rat hoodie, blighted mask, Karambit
Survivor:
Default: Quentin
Cosmetic: Ash's aviators outfit.
Event: Jake's hollowed blight outfit.
Killer:
Default: Doctor
Cosmetic: Legions never stop slashing outfit.
Event: Legions hollowed blight skin.
I get Dwight and Meg, but Jake's legacy is awful.
Basic baby dweet skin
I call it "Secret Society Doc"