Huntress: "Eating a poptart is faster than reloading"
Bubba: "Hook them in the basement"
Legion: "I wanted to be a Survivor but the Entity thought I had a cool knife"
@Demogordon_Ramsay said:Legion: "I wanted to be a Survivor but the Entity thought I had a cool knife"
@Demogordon_Ramsay said:
Lmao that killed me
Pig: "Roll da dice."
Huntress: "The Russian Thickness gone wild"
I had to:
Clown: "A Joke"
Wraith
Pig: "Boop that snoot"
@TAG said:Pig: "Roll da dice."
@TAG said:
Love this one.
Clown: Finger-lickin' good.
GhostFace: Piggy's and Myers' love child
Hag (the chorus):
Spirit: WAAAAAAAAH”
*more angry Walugi noises*
Trapper: Sexy buff daddy
Michael: Super sexy silent buff daddy
Huntress: Sexy Mamma, huba huba.
Demo: Such a good boy!
Wraith: A ding ding ding.
Nurse: "Can someone tell me what a pallet is?"
@NMCKE said:Nurse: "Can someone tell me what a pallet is?"
@NMCKE said:
Its those things that lay around every where
Any of them: ''Soon to be nerfed.''
@Hoodied said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1009816#Comment_1009816Its those things that lay around every where
@Hoodied said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1009816#Comment_1009816
Nurse: "Many survivors tell me I'm hacking, but anyways, thanks for telling me what a pallet is!"
NMCKE doesn't encourage hacking!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bubba: "Hook them in the basement"
Legion: "I wanted to be a Survivor but the Entity thought I had a cool knife"
Lmao that killed me
Pig: "Roll da dice."
Huntress: "The Russian Thickness gone wild"
I had to:
Clown: "A Joke"
Wraith
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzWN4v2Ck0sPig: "Boop that snoot"
Love this one.
Clown: Finger-lickin' good.
GhostFace: Piggy's and Myers' love child
Hag (the chorus):
https://youtu.be/1P_BlUY2eF4Spirit: WAAAAAAAAH”
*more angry Walugi noises*
Trapper: Sexy buff daddy
Michael: Super sexy silent buff daddy
Huntress: Sexy Mamma, huba huba.
Demo: Such a good boy!
Wraith: A ding ding ding.
Nurse: "Can someone tell me what a pallet is?"
Its those things that lay around every where
Any of them: ''Soon to be nerfed.''
Nurse: "Many survivors tell me I'm hacking, but anyways, thanks for telling me what a pallet is!"
NMCKE doesn't encourage hacking!