A message for the devs

Dear Devs,

I am tired, I am tired of all the problems with this game. I play red rank both sides, I still get false saw on Hillbilly, sounds are always broken, dead hard leaves me exhausted on the ground or doesn't even activate,Ghostface can't be broken out even though I'm next to him, rank 20 survivor in my red rank survivor match and the GENIUS idea of instead of FIXING matchmaking you actually hide the info from people...I mean WOW...it's bad enough that you guys are noobs at your own game but holy sh*t.

I would recommend learning how to play the game before trying to figure out how to balance it but you guys are so slow at doing anything productive for the health of the game that I won't be waiting around for it.

Good day, and goodbye.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Goodbye, see you next week.

  • Attention-seeking player creates whiny thread in the forum and pretends to quit the game. It never gets old isn't it.

  • @Mr_Slick546 said:

    Dear Devs,

    I am tired, I am tired of all the problems with this game. I play red rank both sides, I still get false saw on Hillbilly, sounds are always broken, dead hard leaves me exhausted on the ground or doesn't even activate,Ghostface can't be broken out even though I'm next to him, rank 20 survivor in my red rank survivor match and the GENIUS idea of instead of FIXING matchmaking you actually hide the info from people...I mean WOW...it's bad enough that you guys are noobs at your own game but holy sh*t.

    I would recommend learning how to play the game before trying to figure out how to balance it but you guys are so slow at doing anything productive for the health of the game that I won't be waiting around for it.

    Good day, and goodbye.

    Agreed

  • I think the first two responses is also why people are starting to leave DBD, too many entitled and toxic people to deal with.

  • @NullEXE said:

    I think the first two responses is also why people are starting to leave DBD, too many entitled and toxic people to deal with.

    How was my statement entitled or toxic? Or are you attacking me as a person because you often disagree with me?

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1009053#Comment_1009053

    How was my statement entitled or toxic? Or are you attacking me as a person because you often disagree with me?

    Responding to the dudes discussion with a dismissive statement - yeah that isn't rude at all. It's exactly how we should treat people. You we're 100% being friendly and contributing to a discussion.

  • @NullEXE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1009061#Comment_1009061

    Responding to the dudes discussion with a dismissive statement - yeah that isn't rude at all. It's exactly how we should treat people. You we're 100% being friendly and contributing to a discussion.

    I was telling him goobye (aka being polite). I was also inviting him to come back in a week because I'd love to hear more of his opinions. I understand why you would jump to conclusions though.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Another post crapping on the developers even though 1. Posts are made about the exact same thing almost every hour and 2. The developers are no doubt already well aware of the storm that is currently going on. Pointless post.

    I guess I shouldn't bother speaking up about saving the environment or support people protesting in Hong Kong because after all "people are already aware of the storm that is currently going on. Pointless post."

    I may have chosen a far more extreme example but the principle is the same, these forums are a place created to voice your opinions, concerns or criticism. Trying to tell people to "stay quiet" because others have already posted similar thoughts solves nothing.

  • @NullEXE said:

    I think the first two responses is also why people are starting to leave DBD, too many entitled and toxic people to deal with.

    I agree the second post was toxic, but @Waffleyumboy seems to simply be making a slight joke. They didn't say anything rude or demeaning in anyway.

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    Goodbye, see you next week.

    Why do you think he will be back next week?

    You should check out how many owners this game has, and why they do not stay in the game. Lots of people quit this game on steam alone.

  • @Endstille said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1008977#Comment_1008977

    Why do you think he will be back next week?

    You should check out how many owners this game has, and why they do not stay in the game. Lots of people quit this game on steam alone.

    You never know. Better to hope for the best in life, you know?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Another post crapping on the developers even though 1. Posts are made about the exact same thing almost every hour and 2. The developers are no doubt already well aware of the storm that is currently going on. Pointless post.

    Dude atleast get paid to do PR for the devs lol, these threads really are a joke.

  • I got Wounded Healer today. *straightens tie*

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1009053#Comment_1009053

    How was my statement entitled or toxic? Or are you attacking me as a person because you often disagree with me?

    You actually went out your way to attack the OP and the guy responding to the OP thread. So Idk why you acting like the victim here.

  • @Mr_Slick546 said:

    Dear Devs,

    I am tired, I am tired of all the problems with this game. I play red rank both sides, I still get false saw on Hillbilly, sounds are always broken, dead hard leaves me exhausted on the ground or doesn't even activate,Ghostface can't be broken out even though I'm next to him, rank 20 survivor in my red rank survivor match and the GENIUS idea of instead of FIXING matchmaking you actually hide the info from people...I mean WOW...it's bad enough that you guys are noobs at your own game but holy sh*t.

    I would recommend learning how to play the game before trying to figure out how to balance it but you guys are so slow at doing anything productive for the health of the game that I won't be waiting around for it.

    Good day, and goodbye.

    Good luck man I would suggest playing Risk of Rain 2. Was incredibly fun and relaxing to me.

  • @Mellow7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1009061#Comment_1009061

    You actually went out your way to attack the OP and the guy responding to the OP thread. So Idk why you acting like the victim here.

    How?

  • Bah Gawd! Somebody stop the damn thread! 🤠

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1009298#Comment_1009298

    Standing up for the developers of a game you like = not accepting the issues the game has even though you actually do and you’re just a bootlicker.

    You know what’s funny? It’s actually the community that’s starting to make me not like DBD, both inside the game and on the forums/reddit.

    Many players, both Survivors and Killers are incredibly entitled and think they deserve the world from the devs. Now I can see the frustration with people being mad at changes they make or lack thereof, but damn, talk down the the devs like they’re disobedient dogs, that’s just pathetic. If you don’t like what they’re doing so much, voice that you’re quitting the game and actually follow through and do it. Most don’t however and just make empty threats, acting big and trying to start some sort of “movement” or “protest”.

    In the end, it won’t be the game that makes me leave, it’ll be the community. If I end up coming across another game that I genuinely enjoy just as much, if not more, I’ll quickly switch to that and play DBD on the rarer occasion. I didn’t think I’d find a community more toxic than Overwatch’s but damn the recent Ruin change and the communities reaction to it have proven me very wrong.

    As much as people don't like these fake quitting threads, people sure don't like white knights for a company that gets paid(pretty well thanks to the cosmetics, dlcs and battle pass crap they are putting in) for a game the customers expect updates and changes for a live service game from the company who's job it is to stay on top of that and when it takes too long or nothing gets said about certain issues or whatever gets changed over other things, people will complain, that's how it is for any pvp kind of game. I DID NOT say if it was wrong or right that people do that though, it is what it is.

  • Sorry that you feel that this game is no longer for you, hope you find something else you find enjoyable.