Freddy, he's been my favorite Slasher killer since I was young, I was really excited to play him when he was released in this game, but I couldn't get the game till I had a computer to run it near the Stranger Things release.
The other killers I enjoy are Clown, Legion, and Ghostface.
I main Survivor all the time but when I do play 1/2 games of killer, it's the Doctor and I know people moan about him and that's it's a 'cheat' but people moan about anything so I'm always going to use the Doctor, he works for me :D
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I main stealth killers in general, but Myers is my go-to.
Wraith is not there π
Huntress π°
Legion
I try and play a bit of everyone but just look profile pic and you'll know who my "main" is.
Freddy, he's been my favorite Slasher killer since I was young, I was really excited to play him when he was released in this game, but I couldn't get the game till I had a computer to run it near the Stranger Things release.
The other killers I enjoy are Clown, Legion, and Ghostface.
Huntress, Ghost Face, Legion, Demogorgon, and I'll occassionaly play Leatherface.
Pig (first main, love her), Legion (love the playstyle), Ghostface (a better pig π©).
Same
+100 respect π°
Legion, Ghostface, Huntress.
Legion
Wraith.
Oni/Demo
I main Oni and play a bit of the other killers
Mainly Ghostface, but I also like to play Legion, Myers, and Hillbilly.
That's under the couple of mains:)
Freddy, Ghosty, Doc, Michael. Those I play the most but I am always hopping between all killers (besides Clown because heβs trash LOL)
Wraith
Doctor is life, doctor is beauty
Wraith
Clown.
...
The doctor can see you now:D as he loughs hahahahaha:)
I would be pleased to shove his weapon into my butt while laughing. I could never be happier
Spirit
I main Survivor all the time but when I do play 1/2 games of killer, it's the Doctor and I know people moan about him and that's it's a 'cheat' but people moan about anything so I'm always going to use the Doctor, he works for me :D