P3 skin, which one is your favorite?
Which prestige 3 skin is your favorite? mine would have to be ghost face
Which prestige 3 skin is your favorite? mine would have to be ghost face
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's either the spirit's or the demogorgon's.
ketchup hag
Hair dyed Kate or mud bath Legion
Spirit.
Michael Myers, Leatherface and Freddy are the ones I like and actively working on (jus recently started with Michael at Prestige 2).
I do like Hag, Nurse & Ghostface a bit...but I dunno if I'm gonna bother Prestiging more than the aforementioned Killers I'm aiming towards. It takes a lot of time & Bloodpoints to do this multiple times.
Spirit.
Bill and GF
Bill cause I don't have any other skin aside from a Christmas sweater and he looks amazing
GF looks scary AF
I really like the clowns p3
none, theyre just catchup spread over the clothes. lol
Clown
For Killers, Myers. Only this little blood on his Mask looks great, and this is also the eye where he got stabbed by Laurie in the Halloween Movie. I really hope this is intentional.
For Survivors, full Prestige Quentin looks really good.
I feel like the latest P3s for killers have been excellent. Plague, Ghostface, and Oni have great detail.
I think what makes some of the earlier killers P3s bad in comparison is it had a brighter tone to the blood splatters. Hag and Trapper are kind of ridiculous when you look at them. Huntress might be the earliest killer to get it right.
I’ll vote Oni since I enjoy the ‘you’ve got cajones playing Oni on PlayStation’ messages I get and the surprise that I P3’d what they thought was a bad killer :3
Killer: Legion
Survivor: Kate
Survivor: Yui
Killer: Hillybilly, Demogorgon
Ghostface and Ash for sure. Classic robe with the bloody mask and knife look stellar. Bloody Ash is literally just Ash from the show and movies after a few minutes of deadite killing.