Anyone else's comments getting removed for no reason?

Forgive me, but for some odd reason, my comments are disappearing out of no where and I'm not pointing fingers at the devs or anything. I'm just curious if it's happening to anyone else.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Haven't noticed if mine go missing, but its not outside the realm of possibility with these forums and their caretakers.

  • @Outland said:

    Haven't noticed if mine go missing, but its not outside the realm of possibility with these forums and their caretakers.

    I asked a question for the Q&A and it disappeared. I made another one that was more in depth and kind. Disappeared. I.. I'm hoping this is a glitch instead of what I'm thinking about

  • I've had some disappear but only on topics that were closed. I know you said you posted in the Q&A, is that the only one that disappeared?

  • @Unicorn said:

    I've had some disappear but only on topics that were closed. I know you said you posted in the Q&A, is that the only one that disappeared?

    Yeah, I asked two questions. Ruin and threw in a quick idea that could benefit everyone. Then asked about the two killers who's in next for a rework or whatever. Deleted. I tagged Peanits and made another. This was the same one, yet it was more careful and in depth. That got deleted too. I'm reallllllyyyyyy hoping it's just a glitch

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1000250#Comment_1000250

    Yeah, I asked two questions. Ruin and threw in a quick idea that could benefit everyone. Then asked about the two killers who's in next for a rework or whatever. Deleted. I tagged Peanits and made another. This was the same one, yet it was more careful and in depth. That got deleted too. I'm reallllllyyyyyy hoping it's just a glitch

    Maybe you asked two questions instead of one? You could ask the mods to see why it got deleted if that wasn't the reason why.

  • @Elk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1000257#Comment_1000257

    Maybe you asked two questions instead of one? You could ask the mods to see why it got deleted if that wasn't the reason why.

    I also said if they can only answer one I'd under stand. I did ask the devs, posts still get removed. I don't think this is a glitch anymore. I asked about ruin like everyone and then the next killers who is getting "reworked."

  • I can edit my question to put yours in if you want. My question doesn't matter anyway.

  • @Elk said:

    I can edit my question to put yours in if you want. My question doesn't matter anyway.

    Thank you, that's too kind. (I'm not being sarcastic.) But the moment you do that they'll probably delete your post.. I'm just gonna move on. Just gonna ignore it or otherwise this will get out of hand.

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1000285#Comment_1000285

    I also said if they can only answer one I'd under stand. I did ask the devs, posts still get removed. I don't think this is a glitch anymore. I asked about ruin like everyone and then the next killers who is getting "reworked."

    They changed ruin so that they can have a look at gen speeds, no point asking about ruin changes. How many ruin questions did you want them to aswer anyway

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1000289#Comment_1000289

    Thank you, that's too kind. (I'm not being sarcastic.) But the moment you do that they'll probably delete your post.. I'm just gonna move on. Just gonna ignore it or otherwise this will get out of hand.

    Offer still stands until the Q & A closes. Just message me your questions and such and I'll change it whenever i can. :)

  • Your question was probably removed because it went against the guidelines outlined in the original Q&A post. My question was also removed from that thread - not sure if it was because it was too long, or because it was one question with several parts which probably seemed like multiple questions.

    But if your question was rude towards the devs, if you asked more than one question at once, or if you went into too much detail, it's likely that the mods removed it for that reason. It's not a censorship thing - my question was about Doctor, had nothing to do with Ruin - the mods are just being quite strict on the rules in that thread in order to cut down on the CMs' workload for when they have to go through the entire thing in preparation for the stream.

  • @Fibijean said:

    Your question was probably removed because it went against the guidelines outlined in the original Q&A post. My question was also removed from that thread - not sure if it was because it was too long, or because it was one question with several parts which probably seemed like multiple questions.

    But if your question was rude towards the devs, if you asked more than one question at once, or if you went into too much detail, it's likely that the mods removed it for that reason. It's not a censorship thing - my question was about Doctor, had nothing to do with Ruin - the mods are just being quite strict on the rules in that thread in order to cut down on the CMs' workload for when they have to go through the entire thing in preparation for the stream.

    I wasn't rude, maybe my post was a bit long, but that's extremely bias compared to old posts in the past, and that's stupid. I'm sorry, but my patience with the shenanigans is running thin...

  • @Archimedes5000 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1000287#Comment_1000287

    They changed ruin so that they can have a look at gen speeds, no point asking about ruin changes. How many ruin questions did you want them to aswer anyway

    They didn't have to worry about my ruin question, I also did ask about Hillbilly and Leatherface since they're next on the block. If that's against their rule too, I will be upset since they did answer questions in the past that ask about one thing and moved one with something else.

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1000305#Comment_1000305

    I wasn't rude, maybe my post was a bit long, but that's extremely bias compared to old posts in the past, and that's stupid. I'm sorry, but my patience with the shenanigans is running thin...

    How is it biased? They're just removing comments that don't conform to the rules laid out at the start of the thread. As I mentioned, my question, which had nothing to do with the Ruin changes, also got removed. Another possibility is that they're removing duplicate questions, since they don't really need 10 different questions asking about the exact same thing, like why they changed Ruin for example.

  • @Elk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1000293#Comment_1000293

    Offer still stands until the Q & A closes. Just message me your questions and such and I'll change it whenever i can. :)

    Thank you again, but if they deleted my posts twice because of my questions it wouldn't go too far, but thank you again!

  • @Fibijean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1000311#Comment_1000311

    How is it biased? They're just removing comments that don't conform to the rules laid out at the start of the thread. As I mentioned, my question, which had nothing to do with the Ruin changes, also got removed. Another possibility is that they're removing duplicate questions, since they don't really need 10 different questions asking about the exact same thing, like why they changed Ruin for example.

    I'm just saying, if they delete a post that's too long yet allow other posts that can be just as long or longer is ridiculous. That's what I meant

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1000318#Comment_1000318

    I'm just saying, if they delete a post that's too long yet allow other posts that can be just as long or longer is ridiculous. That's what I meant

    Fair enough, but that was just a guess of mine. I didn't see your posts, they may well have been deleted for other reasons, like being a duplicate question or containing several different questions.

  • It's happened to me as well. Last time it happened was on that one thread Almo made defending the new Ruin.


    Which he is still getting ripped to shreds in.

  • @Fibijean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1000321#Comment_1000321

    Fair enough, but that was just a guess of mine. I didn't see your posts, they may well have been deleted for other reasons, like being a duplicate question or containing several different questions.

    Maybe that's it, but that's a little extreme. Oh well, I just done with this bull lmao

  • @Peppa_Pigsaw said:

    It's happened to me as well. Last time it happened was on that one thread Almo made defending the new Ruin.

    Which he is still getting ripped to shreds in.

    What did you say if you don't mind me asking

  • It was quite the lengthy essay where i broke down each and every point he made and disputed it while also simultaneously begging them to fix the game because I love DbD for a multitude of reasons ranging from "Fun with friends" to "literally helped me through a darker time in my life".


    I wonder what happened to it, maybe it's stuck in comment limbo for all eternity.

  • @Peppa_Pigsaw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1000337#Comment_1000337

    It was quite the lengthy essay where i broke down each and every point he made and disputed it while also simultaneously begging them to fix the game because I love DbD for a multitude of reasons ranging from "Fun with friends" to "literally helped me through a darker time in my life".

    I wonder what happened to it, maybe it's stuck in comment limbo for all eternity.

    Probably, now this just makes me sad

  • ######### I checked my recent comments and you are right, my Q/A question just vanished.... okey that is really odd have to admit... I just asked about when the sound buggs for killers beeing fixed because they are for over a month in the game and the lunge buggs for spirit and wraith.... and you cant tell me its offtopic.. it is a big issue that is annoying as hell for killers oh wait... who cares about the frustation of killers right? :D

  • @BenZ0 said:

    ######### I checked my recent comments and you are right, my Q/A question just vanished.... okey that is really odd have to admit... I just asked about when the sound buggs for killers beeing fixed because they are for over a month in the game and the lunge buggs for spirit and wraith.... and you cant tell me its offtopic.. it is a big issue that is annoying as hell for killers oh wait... who cares about the frustation of killers right? :D

    Yup. It's annoying...