Dev hints at next killer
Guy this hint could mean a lot
What could it mean
Guy this hint could mean a lot
What could it mean
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
“The ...” like every killer (The Shape, The Pig, etc.)
They did this “joke” already some time ago.
I assume he's joking and probably means "The"
We could speculate I guess..
The Tripper. (Trapper's cousin)
Power: Sets up tripwires around the map, ensuring that survivors fall flat on their face as they run around the map completely unaware.
Honestly it probably means "The" as all killers have that. If not then who knows? Maybe the teacher?
T_T
Taco Tuesday
Tommyknockers
Twisted metal
The T-Pose
Special Power: Assert Dominance
All Survivors ######### die
The Crapper is the only Trapper cousin we need.
The Toy.
Both T's. I win.
Technically all killer names starts with a T.
"The..."
Maybe Terminator LOL
Okay, time to put the Paulie tinfoil hat on, "T" could stand for Tyrant. Tyrant's are the name of the BOW's in Resident Evil, Mr. X or Nemesis confirmed!
I know it's probably 99.99% a joke.
The Terrifier, would probably put the original Clown to shame.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DotHFemS-kgYes Twisted Metal introduces Sweet Tooth. Also comes with Ice Cream truck.
I'm a fan of Axel coming to dbd you know the dude with wheels for arms? Roadkill survivors ftw
That's actually a great way to implement Chucky into the game.
Hell yeah
Also was my first idea, but decided on more of a iconic Twisted Metal character.
T800
Take my money!
The thing