The Constitutional Wholesome Republic of the Fog
Given the continued toxicity in the Dead by Daylight community, the Ruin Wars, and the widespread discontent with the developers' regime, I, AAAAA, declare that Dead by Daylight belongs to The Players, whose rule shall be codified in this post.
Article 0
This is a coup. Please do not resist.
Article I
This post shall be updated by and maintained regularly by The Guardian of the Constitution.
Article II
Any proposed amendments to The Constitution or applications to join The Government of the Fog shall be submitted by commenting on this thread. Applications must include your preferred position in the government, and why you wish to join.
Article III
Current positions in The Government are as follows:
Guardian of The Constitution: @AAAAA
Supreme Leader: @Cornpopers_Evan
Minister of Trees: @GrootDude
Minister of Compromise: @Fibijean
Governor of Haddonfield: @ShrekIsHot
Minister of The Swamps: @ShrekIsHot
Minister of Irrelevant Issues: @Skarkio
Speaker of The Senate: @Boosted_Dwight
Arch-Sherriff: @Masantonio
Minister of Lore: @CLAUDETTEINABUSH (J)
Guardian of Dwights: @CLAUDETTEINABUSH (J)
Lover of Myers: @CLAUDETTEINABUSH (J)
Guardian of Janes: @Bigbootiejudy666 (Currently banned)
Acting Guardian of Janes: @Watery
Minister of the Environment: @KillermainBTWm8
Chief of the Department of Sanitation: @pootis_Bear
Executive Rework Consultant and Announcer: @thefallenloser
Advisor of Killers: @Bigbootiejudy666
Head of Maintenance: @Spooky13 @Spooky
Minister of Communications: @CLAUDETTEINABUSH (J)
Minister of Teabags, Tea Leaves, and Other Tea Making Materials: @Seltas0208
Article IV
All legislation shall be passed through The Senate. All players form their own senatorial constituency and may elect a Senator from the constituency to cast a vote in The Senate. Until further notice, The Senate shall convene in the polls section.
Article V
Assassination is right out. So is stealing. And bullying. And bigotry. Just follow the golden rule: if it would make Bob Ross, Steve Irwin, or Mr. Roger's sad, don't so it.
Comments
If you truly love Myers like I do, spell ICUP.
Jokes on you,I have dyslexia,I can't spell >:D
⠠⠎⠏⠑⠇⠇ ⠠⠊⠉⠥⠏.
Im not fking blind
Also how the hell is this supposed to work since I can't touch them to understand
Trust me, touch it, do it.
I did. Now what?
No way. Ur such a pp.
,spell ,icup
OMG I despise you
??
The .... Translate to
,spell ,icup
i watch you pee
Can i have a role in this? I can walk the Demogorgon or polish Wraith's Wailing Bell.
If you can also clean trapper's traps and wipe spirit's Ash then we have a deal
Sounds like a deal to me. I'll even change the chainsaw bros. chains if you need me to.
Will you let Myers do
Cough
"Inappropriate" things to you? Last offer
J, we've been over this. Separate thread please:)
You ruin my enjoyment pls xd
You don't even have to offer me anything for me to say yes to that.
We have a deal @AAAAA
We have the perfect member here.
Do ur magic
Way ahead of you:)
Of course u r
@AAAAA
Supreme Leader: @Cornpopers_Evan
Minister of Trees: @GrootDude
Minister of Compromise: @Fibijean
Governor of Haddonfield: @ShrekIsHot
Minister of The Swamps: @ShrekIsHot
Minister of Irrelevant Issues: @Skarkio
Speaker of The Senate: @Boosted_Dwight
Arch-Sherriff: @Masantonio
Minister of Lore: @CLAUDETTEINABUSH (J)
Guardian of Dwights: @CLAUDETTEINABUSH (J)
Lover of Myers: @CLAUDETTEINABUSH (J)
Guardian of Janes: @Bigbootiejudy666
Minister of the Environment: @KillermainBTWm8
Chief of the Department of Sanitation: @pootis_Bear
Executive Rework Consultant and Announcer: @thefallenloser
Advisor of Killers: @Bigbootiejudy666
Head of Maintenance: @Spooky13 @Spooky
Guys let's just make a discord server. What regions are you guys on? I'm Europe.
I'm in Australia.
I’m in ‘Murica
Is murica even a region? XD
Also how am I supposed to make a discord server that is on all regions? This is hard man 😢
Just use your region, it's fine. It's not like it will refuse to admit people from other regions.
Crap wrong forum
Ok I'll create one then 😁👍😊
I've returned, I see our numbers have grown, good job everyone.
What good deeds have we been spreading lately?
Wildlife protection, Myers appreciation, J made a discord
Standard wholesome stuff
No longer spreading the wholesome harem? xD
ROFL I'm happy you called me J fsr
It is up to you as the Supreme Leader to manage your harem
Hey,when will you join da discord? :3
Still waiting 4 all of u guyz
I gotta get home and then actually get back into discord, haven't used it in forever
I'm US East. :P