What is the one thing your teammates do as solo survivor that annoys you most?
I really enjoy playing survivor, it's a nice change of pace from being killer all the time and some chases can be absolutely exciting. Plus hiding once in a while is fun. But we all have those moments where we think, "what the F%$^ is my team doing?" I'm sure I'm guilty of somethings as well, but here's my answer to the topic.
Looping a killer around my hook. Seriously, the number of times lately I've been hooking and someone is crouching nearby for the save and gets spotted. Then proceeds to loops the killer long enough for me to go to second stage, all while never getting more than 5 meters away from me. Either go for a trade off save or GTFO and distract the killer so someone else can save me.
Even better is when they do this and then call the killer a camper in endgame... and I have to stand up for the killer LOL
Comments
honestly, solo play sucks most of the time lol.
Headrush into the basement when playing against Trapper and get snared by a Bear Trap. This goes quadruple if Kindred made it obvious the Trapper was setting up Traps in the basement.
Quite hard for me to define a specific thing that annoys me, i find Survivor play to be very relaxing.
I guess cornering me or using hacks to mess with me would annoy me.
Killer main I assume, I always find whatever you main can be the most frustrating at times. I play at red ranks as both but I find survivor the most frustrating, as I care more about how I do in game. Compared to killer where I don't really care how I do, whether I get a 4k or all the survivors escaped it doesn't matter to me.
Anyway what I find most frustrating what randoms do:
In the image above, have in mind whilst I was solo I was rank 1, so the randoms should be high ranks too. The Claudette and the Kate were red ranks, and the Jake was rank 10.
Nothing. I get annoyed when they do nothing.
doing nothing
Right haha. We’ve all ran into a teammate once or twice I think, but over and over or intentionally UGH
It's always fun when you run the killer around for a long time and when you finally go down, you see one teammate working on a gen and two just crouching somewhere on the map. I run Kindred and sometimes I still get left to Stage 2. So basically what other people have said. When they do nothing.
A red rank survivor should not be using Self-Care in 2020
Hard disagree. People just don't understand which situations should be best to use Self-Care.
To answer OP's question:
1. Hiding in lockers while the killer is chasing me
2. People who farm knowing they don't have BT
3. People who get two-tapped (red ranks)
People wasting time Self Caring, or spending the entire match looking for Hex:Ruin.
I get really annoyed when I am helping someone do a gen and they see that Ruin is active and just run away from the gen like it's on fire or something.
I once had a teammate who did nothing but run around.
I sold him out to the killer then took hatch with another teammate that was doing gens with me since I had found a key that Match.
After this morning something new to add, feeding easy hooks and kills to a camping killer.
People complain about campers, but then they make it a viable strategy. If someone is hooked, the other 3 do gens, leave, and let the killer have 1 kill and a depip. Not feed him a 4K for winning one chase.
If a killer camps me, especially basement, I hope my team lets me hang there for two minutes.
Well i don't really get annoyed as Killer either, nor do i get frustrated.
I DO get more excited.
This is a perfect example for most of you. But really guys you guys got it all wrong what really annoys me Is the urban evasion and hiding around the map especially when the game is not scary. Tell me why people are hiding and stuff when it's not scary? Then these are the type of people that will talk majorly trash at the end of the game but they hid for a corner, did no gens or did half a gen and did one totem and opened every single box and have the most useless build
My number 2 for survivors is that how about you guys learn to loop more. It's really frustrating when playing survivor and all you get is a full team of mutant as morons who don't know how to loop. Literally they go down in 5 seconds and think they are good in a case. Nah anyone who plays like this and thinks you are good just shut up and step up your game it's really not that hard to loop a killer with no blood lust . So going back to my first point stop hiding and get out of the corner in the back and how about actually playing the game u scared puppy.
Idk if I have a 3rd. I just really hate survivors who can't loop and don't loop and using urban evasion and crouching around the map. I hate all 2 of those points. Please guys stop hiding just play the game. Maybe you would escape more survivors. 🙄 Jesus
DC as soon as they are downed, especially when they v haven't been home yet
Ignore generators.
Try to exist, not to survive...
- urban evading everywhere
- self caring constantly
- running away from the hook when I have we'll make it (to selfcare in the corner instead)
- throwing every pallet instantly
- DCing
- farming without BT
- continuing to hide when the rest of the team is on death hook and they haven't been hooked
- exploding gens and running away leaving me to deal with it
-sneaking away from a gen when spine chill goes off without any attempt to warn anyone else
-doing dull totems and opening chests with half the team on the ground or on hooks
I'm sure I've missed about 40 things
Leading a killer in a chase to a hooked survivor, I hate it.
More what they don't do...Gens. There is honestly very very little instances that generators should not be completed and us on our way out the gates within a couple minutes of the match starting. Playing solo survivor and seeing your teammates do absolutely nothing to contribute to the end goal is pretty annoying.
Also something even more people do...when you see that teammate that couldn't run the killer to save their life standing in the safety of the exit gate tbagging like they are all the sudden tough as hell. Be toxic mid game/chase or be humble. being toxic when you know you can't be punished for it is just being a sissy.
When I'm on the hook and another survivor jukes the killer from far away right to my hook, and goes on junking him somewhere near the hook, so other survivors can't save me.
Or when someone is slugged by a campy killer and instead of crawling away from someone who is on the hook, he crawls right under the hook and starts spinning around on the ground, making it very easy for the killer to camp both survivors. So dumb.
I hate going against a hag as solo
So many people just give her make your choice for free
The most annoying thing is when they crouch to unhook you and after they unhooked you they trigger the trap anyway
Just why? You clearly know crouching won't trigger her traps
As solo survivor you never know if your team will be ok or really bad. What is most annoying is survivors that is not working on gens, and survivors that run carelessly in the open and getting hooked like 50 seconds after game has started.