Ẁhy do just the survivors have to have fun? What about Killers?

I notice recently that The Devs have been recently mainly focusing on survivors making sure they have fun. What about us Killers, do we deserve to have fun? I´m not saying that killers don´t have fun playing but I think it kinda unfair that survivors get all the love from the Devs while they lock us in the closet and make us pray. I wish the devs would focus on both sides having fun the then just one side having fun

Comments

  • pfft.. killers? having fun? come on.... this isn't 2019 when the spirit came out.

  • Swf earn more money.. So yeah

  • Me playing killer...


    ArnoldS-Having Fun.jpg


  • Killers are just AI, what are you talking about?

  • Making the game too easy for survivors won't bring them any fun. And playing as survivor your teammates DC all the time, so survivors have no fun either.

  • both sides should be ab;le to have fun

  • @Accullla said:

    both sides should be ab;le to have fun

    Unfortuantely that won't be the case for this game.

    There's 2 separate sides, survivors vs killers in an asymmetrical horror game that has perks, maps, different killer abilities etc.

    There will almost never be a time where both sides will be having fun at a consistent rate

  • They have also been balancing for the fun of killers in the past, the BL changed being the most recent. That said, in my opinion the Ruin changes came at a bad time and they didn’t address the issues Ruin was being used so much in the first place

  • @Accullla said:

    both sides should be ab;le to have fun

    No... survivors are the good guys, killers are the bad guys... why would the bad guys have fun? xD

  • @PapiQuentin_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/995473#Comment_995473

    Unfortuantely that won't be the case for this game.

    There's 2 separate sides, survivors vs killers in an asymmetrical horror game that has perks, maps, different killer abilities etc.

    There will almost never be a time where both sides will be having fun at a consistent rate

    True, although competent killers can make the game fun for both sides, because they know when to put the pressure and when they can ease off a little. In theory good swfs can do the same, but they often choose not to, due to mob mentality

  • @Bigbootiejudy666 said:

    I notice recently that The Devs have been recently mainly focusing on survivors making sure they have fun. What about us Killers, do we deserve to have fun? I´m not saying that killers don´t have fun playing but I think it kinda unfair that survivors get all the love from the Devs while they lock us in the closet and make us pray. I wish the devs would focus on both sides having fun the then just one side having fun

    They use the term fun. But I think their goal is to remove or rework the things that players find most annoying. Many people hated facing Legion so they reworked them. Into the ground. But I see what they were trying to do. BL and Insta heals were the bane's of most killers existence. So they nerfed them. I don't agree with all of BHVR's decisions. I'm looking at you Ruin nerf. But, I understand what they're trying to do.

  • We all have been waiting for the answer for this question since that terrible Dev update.

    Guess none of the dev/mod care enough or have any idea what to say.

  • @Accullla said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/995480#Comment_995480

    True, although competent killers can make the game fun for both sides, because they know when to put the pressure and when they can ease off a little. In theory good swfs can do the same, but they often choose not to, due to mob mentality

    Yeah. And that leaves a bad impression on SWF in general which leads to conflict on both sides :/