Give up on this game

Comments

  • No thank you. But there's the door if you're interested in leaving instead of trying to spread discourse amongst those who enjoy the game.

    ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰

  • I'm just hoping DbD entertains me long enough while I wait for Diabotical to release.

    And if that game flops, then I'll probably start looking at Overwatch 2.

  • If ya wanna go, that's on you. You're your own man/woman/whatever the hell, your choice is your own to make. But tell me, where's the point in trying to get people to quit playing the game? If people don't like it, they'll leave of their own accord. Trying to get folks to leave (especially without giving a specific reason, when there are many fair reasons at your disposal) is redundant, if not outright pointless.

  • I don't blame him. People have spent good quality. Hard earned money. On this game. Just to be ######### on at every corner.


    Protest. I'm with ya!

  • @MisterGein213 said:

    If ya wanna go, that's on you. You're your own man/woman/whatever the hell, your choice is your own to make. But tell me, where's the point in trying to get people to quit playing the game? If people don't like it, they'll leave of their own accord. Trying to get folks to leave (especially without giving a specific reason, when there are many fair reasons at your disposal) is redundant, if not outright pointless.

    I got no objective on this, only see who is gaving up too

  • Sorry i can't give up on DbD just yet i enjoy it too much.

  • @BBQnDemogorgon said:

    Sorry i can't give up on DbD just yet i enjoy it too much.

    are you a killer or survivor?

  • you will get the point one day. you will see that survivors are to strong versus killer

  • @USELESS said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/993798#Comment_993798

    you will get the point one day. you will see that survivors are to strong versus killer

    With current matchmaking like this i'd say good Rank 1 killers are at an advantage now actually since we are getting purples/greens.

    IMG_20200112_184657.jpg

    If you're a new killer getting high rank survivors sure...

  • @Eceelf said:

    Just facecamp with lf/shape and chill

    How is that any different than most LF games?

  • @BBQnDemogorgon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/993800#Comment_993800

    With current matchmaking like this i'd say good Rank 1 killers are at an advantage now actually since we are getting purples/greens.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/169/12ITDJTBVY7K.jpg

    If you're a new killer getting high rank survivors sure...

    :O

    You can still 4K as nurse? I thought that was impossible after the changes, at least that's what the forums taught me anyways.

  • @USELESS said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/993602#Comment_993602

    I got no objective on this, only see who is gaving up too

    The title of your post begs to differ.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/993806#Comment_993806

    :O

    You can still 4K as nurse? I thought that was impossible after the changes, at least that's what the forums taught me anyways.

    Right?! I thought she was "gutted". It's crazy that people who were good with Nurse before still completely destroy survivors, who would've thought that she requires skill now :O

  • I am about to I think. Game is not fun at all, unless you are good at it.

    The matchmaker/ranking system right now, basically tells you if you are not good at the game you shouldn't play it. So I am taking the hint and moving on I think....

  • A drug addict doesn't like being addicted to drugs. They want to quit, they'll try, they might even take breaks.. but eventually, the seduction of their vice always drags them back.

    "Maybe this time it'll be different." They all say that, and once they put that needle in, they're hoping that they can recreate the wonder of their original high, only to find out they've once again set themselves along the path that nearly destroyed them to begin with. This is a symptom mirrored by those that enjoy this video game. Think about it.

    I love this game (fond memories of the original high).

    I hate this game (current state of the game after recognizing its issues).

    Maybe it'll change (a break followed by the hope that perhaps it'll change when you come back).

    I love this game, let's try it again (back to stage one, chasing that original high).

    Oh god, this again.. (nothing has changed, and you're back on the abusive cycle of love/hate).

    Ain't life strange? : )

  • @BadMrFrosty said:

    A drug addict doesn't like being addicted to drugs. They want to quit, they'll try, they might even take breaks.. but eventually, the seduction of their vice always drags them back.

    "Maybe this time it'll be different." They all say that, and once they put that needle in, they're hoping that they can recreate the wonder of their original high, only to find out they've once again set themselves along the path that nearly destroyed them to begin with. This is a symptom mirrored by those that enjoy this video game. Think about it.

    I love this game (fond memories of the original high).

    I hate this game (current state of the game after recognizing its issues).

    Maybe it'll change (a break followed by the hope that perhaps it'll change when you come back).

    I love this game, let's try it again (back to stage one, chasing that original high).

    Oh god, this again.. (nothing has changed, and you're back on the abusive cycle of love/hate).

    Ain't life strange? : )

    I'd never thought about that

  • @USELESS said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/993798#Comment_993798

    you will get the point one day. you will see that survivors are to strong versus killer

    No offence but I don't know a single killer who loses more matches than they win so obviously survivors are not too strong in any way whatsoever.

  • I'm not going to quit. I actually enjoy it

    Trick is not to take this game too serious and just have fun with it

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    I'm not going to quit. I actually enjoy it

    Trick is not to take this game too serious and just have fun with it

    I wish more people did this. You try and have fun as survivor but 99/100 killers will go full sweat no matter what.

    Same when playing killer vs survivors, they will just insult you and call you bad like they can't comprehend that maybe when you were letting them go repeatedly it was cause' you didn't give a *** xD

  • See you next week!


    RuinDebate.jpg


  • I'm sorry this game is not for you anymore, I hope you can find a good alternative.