I want to die right now
Im doing the challenge where you have to do 4 gens with dark sense....... kill me plz
Im doing the challenge where you have to do 4 gens with dark sense....... kill me plz
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hey!
The good thing about this challenge is you only have to be on the gen when it finishes, not the entire gen!
It's good to do with a friend or two, best of luck!
Good job. I only got it playing in a 4man with my bf and two more friends and I just left everyone to die to finish gens. Just did gens all match long while everyone died.
Gotta love challenges that make you an awful teammate.
I would highly recommend bringing an skeleton key with survivor tracking add-ons, you dont have to fully repair those generators, you just need to be working on them when they are finished.
That's one of my biggest problems with the tomes. It completely takes control over the gameplay.
It's not as hard as you'd think. You just need to be on the generator when it's completed, not complete the whole thing. Dedicating your role to be gen jockey several games should help, or at least that's how I did it. Plus I brought bond and prove thyself to keep an eye on my team mates and encourage them to finish gens with me. Worked pretty well.
I did it with Dwight using Bond and Prove Thyself. Bond to basically run around the map looking for survivors who are already working on gens, and Prove Thyself to get the gens done faster.
Its not that bad. Run perks that encourge other survivors to work on gens with you. That way they aren't completing gens on their own.
I cant play with friends. I play DBD on the Nintendo switch. I cant even ask for help in the chat! I dont have bond and prove thyself. My Dwight is only level 1......
Sorry to hear that. Guess you can farm up your Dwight, you still have quite a lot of time iirc
With all the tome challenges that came out already, and the new ones coming out, you should have plenty to get your Dwight's level up.
Go in the killer way. It is a lot more easier