The devs now have gone too far with this new survivor buff. There's no counter to it. Pic included
Sorry for the quality, but I was playing killer... not time to breathe.
She kept running to this rock every single time I found her.
Sorry for the quality, but I was playing killer... not time to breathe.
She kept running to this rock every single time I found her.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's not new, people have been doing that for a while. There were two survivors who did that to me and claimed that the devs said it wasn't an exploit.
Nea has ascended maximum toxicity.
Sad part, I wouldn't be surprised if they had actually said that.
I laughed because it looked like she was doing the heil hitler hand sign
Record & Report.
Here you can submit a new ticket
Click the drop down and select "Additional Player Report Information".
Hope this helps.
Thats not a buff, thats an exploit
I didn't really think about that, but after you said that, I had to check it again and it does like a heil hitler sign.