I got hemophobia because of a afk legion
rank 1
Escape with the hatch with all 4 survivors at the same
The thing is, not all 4 of us escaped and I still got the achievement for some reason.
All the “repair this generator in this location and escape to tell the tale” ones.
adept demogorgon.
i prestiged him, had basically no perks and thought "hey, why not?".
Evil Incarnate. Since it's pure luck if survivors don't dc or the last person doesn't get a chance to go in a locker
Adept Quentin and Kate.
Item of Obsession
vs a Spirit, I did not see her the whole game.
Or the one were all escape via Hatch, because one of my random teammates found a Key (without Plunderers)
Blood on your hands - someone happened to die to an RBT.
Hemophobia - afk killer
Item of Obsession - killer was farming with the other three survivors and I didn't go jump in
Escape Artist - I'm not sure if this one bugged out or what, because I'm pretty sure someone else rescued me off the hook rather than me kobe'ing.
Unhooking myself and escaping.
@Boss said:Unhooking myself and escaping.
@Boss said:
^ this before Adam came out this achievement was completely luck based and even now one can argue that deliverance doesn’t guarantee you’ll get it
Surviving as the obsession since I don't run any obsession perks and it was pure random luck I was chosen as obsession.
Just got adept legion. I went in just for funnies and 4ked a group that had three red ranks and a low rank (I am currently 10).
They must not have been trying, honestly. I never play legion.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
rank 1
Escape with the hatch with all 4 survivors at the same
The thing is, not all 4 of us escaped and I still got the achievement for some reason.
All the “repair this generator in this location and escape to tell the tale” ones.
adept demogorgon.
i prestiged him, had basically no perks and thought "hey, why not?".
Evil Incarnate. Since it's pure luck if survivors don't dc or the last person doesn't get a chance to go in a locker
Adept Quentin and Kate.
Item of Obsession
vs a Spirit, I did not see her the whole game.
Or the one were all escape via Hatch, because one of my random teammates found a Key (without Plunderers)
Blood on your hands - someone happened to die to an RBT.
Hemophobia - afk killer
Item of Obsession - killer was farming with the other three survivors and I didn't go jump in
Escape Artist - I'm not sure if this one bugged out or what, because I'm pretty sure someone else rescued me off the hook rather than me kobe'ing.
Unhooking myself and escaping.
^ this before Adam came out this achievement was completely luck based and even now one can argue that deliverance doesn’t guarantee you’ll get it
Surviving as the obsession since I don't run any obsession perks and it was pure random luck I was chosen as obsession.
Just got adept legion. I went in just for funnies and 4ked a group that had three red ranks and a low rank (I am currently 10).
They must not have been trying, honestly. I never play legion.