Bloodlust “OP” and Survivor is a walk in the park
Why nerf bloodlust I mean really? It’s just going to make loopable killers more loopable and now kindred will be built in. Why not build in ruin why you are “balancing” killer and survivor. Listen I left the game but I want those who are still playing to have the best game they can. Fact remains you are making nurse truely the only viable killer. Don’t get me started on how Myers had been treated a superhumanly strong and immortal killer gets stunned by a big piece of wood. Why I wonder if in the new Halloween film he will get pallet stunned 😧 I mained Nurse but got bored because she is the only viable killer who ignores all the survivors BS. Nerfing bloodlust isn’t a good idea even though it’s a sketchy mechanic at best. Balance in this game is completely backwards from what the genre is supposed to be. Killer(Power role) and survivor(weaker role but I guess the fact you guys won’t address the simple survivor objective says a lot. Get gens and get out pretty much puts the game on a timer for the killer and it’s not in the killers favor to begin with....
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Fair enough.
Its because winning is the most abstract thing In this game in particular. For some a 1 man or more, others loots of BP's , others survive and so on so on. It should be made clear in game that a win is the PIP or the rank up in my view and a tie is a safety. But for each win or tie You could have it give you either Shards or BP (like 10000 for piping per chance and 5000 for a tie) to make it feel not a waste of time or somesuch.
If it was JUST BL3 then I probably wouldn't mind too much, but because it is 1&2 it worries me a lot more. Maps like Haddonfield are gonna SUCK ( which it already does tbh. )
OFc a map with potential infinite sucks. But even with the old "good" BL systems, those infinites exist.
She is the only true viable killer. That's why she's so prominent in the higher ranks compared to the other killers.
Until the maps are reworked to make long loops impossible and stealth more important than running in circles and thus allowing for other killers to do good, Nurse is what people will play to counter the bullshit that DbD suffers from.
Incorrect at rank 1-2 there's tons of Hag's Billy's Freddy's, Trappers and even Pig's and Wraiths are there.
The 2nd yes, but the devs won't do stealth for whatever reason but part of it then the killer aura and tracking perks would have to disappear. Well at least some of them and no more red foot print marks etc.
Wow..... Seems like a marvelous person to be around /s
What.
So if someone use Nurse and become the type of Nurse that sweep the floor with survivors every single game, doesn't that mean that they're skilled as fudge?
Have you even tried using the Nurse yourself? She scales with the player. A bad Nurse is less dangerous than a toddler armed with a lollipop while a great Nurse is the most scary thing you can face in the game.
The classic guy who probably has like...10 games using the Nurse and talks...oh and don't tell me: "it's not true, i've played Nurse since she came out"...yeah yeah keep telling us that.
Anyway we Nurse mains don't play her just because we like her, we play her because it's the only way we can deal with your stupidity called looping, simply because this game, besides Nurse is just...looping, and personally, i think that's just utterly stupid. I didn't buy this game to play Nascar simulator, i bought this game to have the power role, and if i can't counter looping 101% of the times (Just Nurse) this game is just stupid and not worth playing, period.
I don't care if i can use M I N D G A M E S to counter somehow looping, or use this killer, or that one, or this perk...i just don't care. Looping shouldn't exist, period. it's not a factor of a good horror game. If you personally are happy circling around ######### for ages and get teabagged after 10000 stuns with Enduring, and then maybe get the guy down, good for you, but i'm happy playing in a different way.
Survivors with correct game sense, mindgames, fake movements and stealth can be super efficient as well. I think though that Nurse should not have more than 3 blink max in my opinion, 4 and 5 blinks are a bit OP; i admit it, and they aren't even so necessary, a good Nurse can play perfectly with no more than 3.
In a snes once she's mastered she's pretty much easy mode on any map without lots of los breakers she's I see you you're dead. Throw in 3-5 blinks and or reduced cdr on anything and it's pretty much game over. The worse ones are those that you try and juke or mind game based on the charge time of the blink yet the blink magically stops short of where it should.
I think she should only get 2 blinks with 3 being the maximum but if you use 3 blinks the fatigue should be longer. The longer the blink the longer the fatigue type of thing and vice versa but there should still be a cd between successive blinks even with cdr.
Stealth does not pay. Doing gens does not pay. Doing the things to get out does not pay. Getting in the killers face for even a brief amount of time and escape pays way more than somebody who does the gens and totems, like i do. This last week i switched from killer main to surv. I dont care. When spotted i am looping his ass and doing everything in my power to waste his time. They do it to me as killer so i am not a nice surv anymore.
I used to avoid the killer like the plague. Why? Cos i am not that good at losing him. I am getting better using mindgames, pallets and unfortunately now also looping. It used to take me ages to get where i am now in the game anf i did that inside of a week - rank 14 so far which used to take me nearly a month.
I hate looping from the killers; perspective but i also know as killer that they pretty much dont have many ways to lose me. There are those who can mess with the killer all game long. They do exist but they are rare.
DS i will never use. I hate that feeling when its done to me after chasing all damn day.