Bloodlust “OP” and Survivor is a walk in the park
Why nerf bloodlust I mean really? It’s just going to make loopable killers more loopable and now kindred will be built in. Why not build in ruin why you are “balancing” killer and survivor. Listen I left the game but I want those who are still playing to have the best game they can. Fact remains you are making nurse truely the only viable killer. Don’t get me started on how Myers had been treated a superhumanly strong and immortal killer gets stunned by a big piece of wood. Why I wonder if in the new Halloween film he will get pallet stunned 😧 I mained Nurse but got bored because she is the only viable killer who ignores all the survivors BS. Nerfing bloodlust isn’t a good idea even though it’s a sketchy mechanic at best. Balance in this game is completely backwards from what the genre is supposed to be. Killer(Power role) and survivor(weaker role but I guess the fact you guys won’t address the simple survivor objective says a lot. Get gens and get out pretty much puts the game on a timer for the killer and it’s not in the killers favor to begin with....
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
It won't affect me at all since i've only been playing Nurse since last September, and stopped using any other killer. I was just tired of being looped, i recognised it's a problem that will never go away (because it would mean remaking completely from dust the new chase mechanic) so i said: i didn't buy this game to be looped around ######### for ages, it doesn't mean it's unbalanced, it just means it's stupid, the game is stupid, so i just play Nurse, and i'm fine with that, we could say that if every killer was like me, this game would be dead ages ago. I understand you though, i understand this is not the definition of a good game and that some people might get tired of the same killer over and over again every time.
On the bright side, at least we will finally get a good balance for DS, finally and hopefully.
I have been playing on and off for a few months now, trying to find a Killer that feels strong enough to main, but unfortunately you are totally right. With all the bullshit that comes with loops and bloodlust now being nerfed (even though it is a near pointless addition, it still shows Survivor experience trumps Killers) I feel like Nurse is the only way to really go to maintain a power role. As boring as it would be to just play one killer, not because I enjoy them, but just so I feel that I have an actually Killer to play as is really a sad experience for any Killer mains.
They want nurse to be the only killer. Otherwise I cant explain the recent changes
You just have to quit the game for some time until devs realize they did a mistake. Only when survivors cry about 30 min queuetimes, they will notice that sth went wrong.
Of course you can switch to survivor or play another game as cote suggested. Some might call this a "strike", I just call it following the devs advice
Also, Myers takes a hell of a beating in all the movies. He gets stunned by ordinary objects regularly. But that aside, this is a game, not a movie. If the game played like the movies, everyone would have to pretend not to see Myers as he runs up and instantly kills you. Doesn't sound like fun to me.
BL resets on every chance it gets. 2 days ago I lost BL on autohaven while I got looped around 1 car.
No pallet, no hit, just the 2 of us running around a car. I had BL1 and out of nowhere I get chase points and lost my BL.
Emergency killer nerfing due to the survivor backlash from that minor exhaustion nerf. Survivors know that review bombing makes the developers go down on their knees, begging for those positive reviews back.
Not when the survivors pallet loop and most pallets don't need mind games for a survivor to win those loops. BTW Bloodlust disappears when breaking a pallet!
Pallet looping is OP tho and you have to acknowledge that tbf
Killers might not be able to review bomb because they are the minority, but they have the power to not play the game or switch to survivor. Call it a strike or not, I call it following cotes advice
... Weird to see...
Killer mains in the 2.0/2.1 Patch sad: Oh, stop crying about Surv. Nerfs...
Killer mains now cry about a litte Killer Nerf and a Surv. buff...
BTW that kindred thing is a really big Nerf to Camping imo... 4 me as a BBQ Wraith, i dont care about that buff. 4 me about a Surv. I love it, cuz it will finally Conter All thos camping noob Killers
If you don't want to have a discussion, that's fine, but passive aggressive comments with no basis ain't helping anything.
Just because I left doesn't mean I don't keep track of the goings on
My issue is that I guess they want nurse to be the only killer it seems like because most things that hinder other killers don't hinder nurse. Every other killer can get looped into oblivion. Hence Nurse is the only real viable killer who can actually kill without worrying about survivor BS. Bloodlust never did me much good but they are nerfing it anyway for some reason...of course nurse doesn't need bloodlust so...
Wraith is getting some great changes- lets see how it goes with them ffirst.
Lol as if anyone barely reaches BL3
I am seriously thinking of picking nurse up now. I am tired of just being a points pinata for the survs and nothing else. Sure i do well but that comes at a cost to my health and sanity. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired of running in circles ffs
I am fine with them tweaking BL if its helps less looping. It drives me bonkers running in circles and i am actually glad, like most killers apart from nurse who does not care, when they finally do drop the pallet and you dont get stunned in the process. Even if we get stunned its one less pallet to deal with.
1300 hours and 5 times, at the most, i managed to get BL 3. I never use it. I barely get into BL 2 with the amount of pallets and LOS breaks this game has.
Is everyone getting thrown into forum jail for bs today or what?
Just goes to show you whiny killer mains will insult anyone that dares to try logic and doesn't agree with them instantly. But go ahead and leave all you whiners you won't be missed since as I keep telling you people will adapt. In other regions they manage to do it just fine when there's an imbalance on one side.
Yeah you keep thinking that.
What i wish for this game as killer is that if i lost it was because i got outplayed . Stalling me is not outplaying me FYI. And no defending gens does not work in a real game too.
Yeah you keep thinking that.
Edit : Whoops accidental repeated post.
the actual reason you dont see bloodlust 3 on "good killers" is because bloodlust is not generated when the killer uses their powers.
Kindred doesnt do anything against camping. The radius where the killer is shown is really small, just camp outside of it.
The reason why the change is sor idicuousl is that survivors can always 100% see each other and coordinate unhooking. Thats literally insane, no more time wasted for several guys trying to unhook etc
Personally I think it should only show the hooked person type of thing but give it a good enough radius but make the radius hidden so neither side can game it.
Although I understand they're trying to buff solo but perhaps a fading in and out type of aura would be better. It'd work similar to say BBQ it shows the auras for x seconds but then fades out. Then after x seconds it reappears for x seconds so it'll work almost like Doctors screams aura notification.
That was posted in response to someone that likes to generalize more than anyone else and insult anyone that dare uses logic and or facts. The poster also posts total bs all the time and tries to pass it off as fact. Then turns around and does the former repeatedly.
Heh. i think what is wrong with most killers is that at one point a player's skill as a killer stops mattering (unless nurse or hag, or maybe huntress) and only the survivor's mistakes dictate whether or not they lose or not. As the power role this should not be the case and its very despair inducing honestly.
And to be fair when killers say "survivor main" they dont say "players that play only survivor". Its players that "Play only survivor to be Toxic Af and insult anyone that dares to use logic and facts".
The Polite survivor mains are usually respected enough especially if its clear that they get the issues killers face ( usually gens done in 6 or less mins or SWF bully squads).
And i've seen Toxic killers too. But forum wise I've seen more apparent killer players( that play both sides) show more logic than others . Thats just my experience. My advice is if they are rude being rude back is the worst thing you can do. By being polite you win.
Yeah thats a stupid reason all right. But arent most changes in games made because of its players? Yeah. The problem is that DBD devs have the 2 escape 2 die thing. In an asymetrical class game thats a BZZZZTTTTT. It needs to be 3 die 1 escape BUT the number role with teamwork can beat the power role.
Although i think both survivors and killers are right. Both sides complain a lot. But i get why the killers complain. I dont see any issues with survivor barring camping but i get why it is done ( and most of the killers hate it including me).
If i was the devs i would probably try to adress why they are review bombing ( i think the devs know the real reason as well but monies make bellies full too).
I think the devs should buff killers and wait for the "I JUST WANT TO HUMILIATE KILLERS "crowd either leave or realise that they are wrong. Then balance survivor as well.