Iridescent heads, what's your opinion of them?

What do you think about iridescent heads? I'm asking both survivors and killers .

My opinion: I think they're pretty powerful, I do believe that the infantry belt should not work with them.

Comments

  • shouldn't work with extra hatchets and to compensate that make the add on increase reload speed that way it's useable with reload add ons and iron maiden

  • or we can keep it as is? in my opinion yes it's annoying. but so is infinite myers or considerably makes you sick faster plague. doesn't need a change imo because if the huntress is using it in the first place, they're not really that good at huntress are they?

  • Keep it as is. It's strong, but only in the right hands (most people who use Iri head are terrible at Huntress and are easily dodged). Plus, it already has a huge tell. She refills after 3 hatchets.

  • @Deltin said:

    or we can keep it as is? in my opinion yes it's annoying. but so is infinite myers or considerably makes you sick faster plague. doesn't need a change imo because if the huntress is using it in the first place, they're not really that good at huntress are they?

    I think you're forgetting that both of what you listed doesnt instantly happen at the start of the game, myers has to stalk for a long time. and plague has to puke on you.

    While huntress can just throw a hatchet and insta down you from 30 feet away.

  • @underlord99 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/989564#Comment_989564

    I think you're forgetting that both of what you listed doesnt instantly happen at the start of the game, myers has to stalk for a long time. and plague has to puke on you.

    While huntress can just throw a hatchet and insta down you from 30 feet away.

    true, but then again. once it does happen with the other two your kinda screwed.

  • @Deltin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/989575#Comment_989575

    true, but then again. once it does happen with the other two your kinda screwed.

    eh. if you're team has half a brain they'll know not to feed Myers. and for plague you're still not instantly down, you're just broken.

  • I'm a red rank killer, but I'm a baby huntress. Just finished leveling her up to unlock the perks I want. I need to practice, it's frustrating when I don't hit survivors with the hatchets and Iri Heads will make me feel less frustration.

    Experienced survivors need to git gud and dodge them. I'm just a frustrated noob.

  • @Xerge said:

    I'm a red rank killer, but I'm a noob huntress. Just finished leveling her up to unlock the perks I want. I need to practice, it's frustrating when I don't hit survivors with the hatchets and Iri Heads will make me feel less frustration.

    Experienced survivors need to git gud and dodge them. I'm just a frustrated noob.

    I'm sorry you feel frustrated, but you shouldnt rely on that addon. if you do you'll never get better

  • I don’t mind Iri heads, I never have. That being said, I have no problem if they do get changed, and also understand. Iri heads can be very frustrating to play against, and personally I find the game too easy if I use them. So I’m in the middle, don’t mind playing against them, don’t use ‘em, so I really don’t care if they’re changed.

  • Huntress main here.

    I really hope they rework that addon into something fun for both sides. Whether you are killer or survivor, if that addon is used it is bound to be a super boring game.

    Maybe change it to something like - shots at a certain distance give the survivor the deep wound status effect. If you are good at hitting shots it would have potential to be a big time waster for survivors. But I don't know, anything would be more fun than the current iri heads.

    Or like you can throw 2 to 3 hatchets at once, each hatchet going in different directions. That would be really cool, and fitting with the 'red addons give the killer a different play style' direction the devs seem to be heading in.

  • @underlord99 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/989579#Comment_989579

    eh. if you're team has half a brain they'll know not to feed Myers. and for plague you're still not instantly down, you're just broken.

    Infinite Tier 3 is overrated anyways. Just don't waste time healing. I'd rather stay injured and being able to use my dead hard every time. I can still loop him normally. It might just be a bit more dangerous because of the increased lunge and vaulting speed. But afterall, stay injured and it all negates his whole time stalking.

    But there are still idiots who heal against perma Tier 3. And no, making noises while injured is not an excuse.

    Same goes for Tombstone Myers, he spents half a match to get to Tier 3 and you can just nullify all this time by just jumping into a locker.

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    shouldn't work with extra hatchets and to compensate that make the add on increase reload speed that way it's useable with reload add ons and iron maiden

    I like this. Do you wanna be a one-shot-one-kill guy? Then prove it.

  • Red addons should be strong and you only get one axe plus two with belt, so you need to run a lot to lockers. I think it needs a small buff so you get two axes. So give it a slight buff and it's fine.

  • Fix the hitbox and she's fine. She's a 110 movement speed killer and is already at an disadvantage not running wind up add ons.

  • Personally I think it's fine. I faced an Iri infantry belt Huntress yesterday with an ebony mori. She downed me once with her hatchets. Was having fun until Nea DC'd and called her a camper when she went for a unhook