This killer will get a rework next

Hillbilly.

He only have 19/20 addons, no red addons compared to others.

Comments

  • @Liruliniel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/989006#Comment_989006

    Far from balanced nothing fun about a Billy who can just rev his chainsaw right back up after failing his chainsaw attack.

    Nothing fun about a survivor who can just hit a skillcheck and stun you for 5 seconds after running in your face cause they know they're invincible.

    If he fails his chainsaw, there's like 2 seconds where he can't do anything. Even after he hits a successful one, he already has a cooldown.

    Get good.

  • Billy is one of the killers that theyve already said they wanted to look at addons for. That doesnt mean they're necessarily gonna do anything drastic, just put him in line with the other killers as far as having URs and such. Same goes for Bubba.

  • @CogHead said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/989278#Comment_989278

    Yes, Bubba has literally only been viable with one build. I am, of course, talking about the Bubba's Basement build. Killers shouldn't have to rely on one perk build to be effective.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJfYRRREooc&t=325s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuTxnj_ters

    Ill leave these here...

  • Colleagues main killers, pray that they wouldn't add him gasoline to recharge his ability like Huntress in lockers. It would be higher marasmus, cause we already exploded after ruin. We will not survive after another murder.

  • @VSLl said:

    The developers said they would rework: Herman, Billy, Bubba, Michael and Amanda. Herman changed, the question is, who is next? Probably our brothers with a chainsaw.

    I hope not- Pig's RNG is ridiculous, I hope it gets some kind of buff so taking off a trap isn't base on luck.

  • @Daddy_Ding_Dong said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/989977#Comment_989977

    Nothing fun about a survivor who can just hit a skillcheck and stun you for 5 seconds after running in your face cause they know they're invincible.

    If he fails his chainsaw, there's like 2 seconds where he can't do anything. Even after he hits a successful one, he already has a cooldown.

    Get good.

    Lmao funny you think I have a issues with Billy because I think he's broken. He's just inherently broken and stupid. More people are carried by Billy then any other killer because his chainsaw has no real cool down. On ya 2 seconds big whoop because you know totally not some addons for it. Nothing like having a bad Billy literally trying to chainsaw you miss and attempt again and again till they realize it's time to go. Or worse terrible Billy using instasaw and reving behind you because he can't even play Billy and back revs are all he can do. I see more people trying to back rev and people who keep missing and trying then people who know how to curve.

    You know though git gud maybe something might happen. Same to you man same to you. If anything in this game was deleted I hope it's Billy because of how obnoxiously annoying he is.

    DS has it's own issues, but after the ruin rework we can pretty much tell it wont ever be changed to a balanced state.

    Though if DS is affecting you maybe you shouldn't tunnel and take obvious bait. Have you considered getting good?

  • i really just hope they dont touch his basekit and only give him an add on rework when its his time...

  • @Liruliniel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990306#Comment_990306

    Lmao funny you think I have a issues with Billy because I think he's broken. He's just inherently broken and stupid. More people are carried by Billy then any other killer because his chainsaw has no real cool down. On ya 2 seconds big whoop because you know totally not some addons for it. Nothing like having a bad Billy literally trying to chainsaw you miss and attempt again and again till they realize it's time to go. Or worse terrible Billy using instasaw and reving behind you because he can't even play Billy and back revs are all he can do. I see more people trying to back rev and people who keep missing and trying then people who know how to curve.

    You know though git gud maybe something might happen. Same to you man same to you. If anything in this game was deleted I hope it's Billy because of how obnoxiously annoying he is.

    DS has it's own issues, but after the ruin rework we can pretty much tell it wont ever be changed to a balanced state.

    Though if DS is affecting you maybe you shouldn't tunnel and take obvious bait. Have you considered getting good?

    Everything you said about billy can be summed up with "I'm not as good at the game as I think I am".

    As well, DS comes into play without tunneling all the time. Survivors use it as a superman perk to take protection hits because they know it makes them invincible.

  • @Daddy_Ding_Dong said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990420#Comment_990420

    Everything you said about billy can be summed up with "I'm not as good at the game as I think I am".

    As well, DS comes into play without tunneling all the time. Survivors use it as a superman perk to take protection hits because they know it makes them invincible.

    I love how you attempt to act like I'm a bad survivor when I dont play that much survivor anymore and I still think Billy is inherently broken even as a Killer, but ya I'm a bad survivor for thinking Billy is a unbalanced and unfun Killer.

    DS is good because one person gives the whole team an extra health state from killers who would rather avoid the DS stun so leave them slugged. Yet don't realize sometimes taking the stun can be beneficial as well. It just depends on the state of the game and the portion of the game your in.

  • @Liruliniel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990470#Comment_990470

    I love how you attempt to act like I'm a bad survivor when I dont play that much survivor anymore and I still think Billy is inherently broken even as a Killer, but ya I'm a bad survivor for thinking Billy is a unbalanced and unfun Killer.

    DS is good because one person gives the whole team an extra health state from killers who would rather avoid the DS stun so leave them slugged. Yet don't realize sometimes taking the stun can be beneficial as well. It just depends on the state of the game and the portion of the game your in.

    No killer main thinks Billy is overpowered. That's how I know you're lying.

  • @Daddy_Ding_Dong said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990507#Comment_990507

    No killer main thinks Billy is overpowered. That's how I know you're lying.

    That's because I dont need Billy for a 4k. Actually Billy is one of the few killers i refuse to use because i feel he is unbalanced. I never said he was overpowered just unbalanced dont out words into my mouth.

    You can believe what you want though I particularly don't care. I will always think Billy needed a rework even before Nurse and Spirit.

  • @Liruliniel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/990783#Comment_990783

    That's because I dont need Billy for a 4k. Actually Billy is one of the few killers i refuse to use because i feel he is unbalanced. I never said he was overpowered just unbalanced dont out words into my mouth.

    You can believe what you want though I particularly don't care. I will always think Billy needed a rework even before Nurse and Spirit.

    Imagine thinking Billy is overpowered. OOF.

  • The only change I can see the devs make to Billy other than add-ons is making him take the same time as Demo and Oni to break pallets. They most likely won't change anything else.

  • @gantes said:

    The only change I can see the devs make to Billy other than add-ons is making him take the same time as Demo and Oni to break pallets. They most likely won't change anything else.

    I think he already does take the same time. You have to charge the chainsaw, break the pallet, and then there's still the "cooldown" where all he can do is walk and that's it.

  • Lmao again I didn't say he was I just said unbalanced.

    @gantes said:

    The only change I can see the devs make to Billy other than add-ons is making him take the same time as Demo and Oni to break pallets. They most likely won't change anything else.

    Not that I want him nerfed just adjusted for his cooldown after a missed chainsaw attack, but the moment they touch him we ready know he will go the way of Legion and Nurse.

  • @Liruliniel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/991150#Comment_991150

    Lmao again I didn't say he was I just said unbalanced.

    He's not, though. Balance in video games refers to the scale of winnable vs beatable in an asymmetrical game. A godlike Billy player (let's say..Marth, who actually is god tier with most killers) can dominate a 4 man SWF one round with Billy, and then get his ass handed to him the next round by solos. It's happened. He's balanced. He can be strong, but he can also be beaten like a mule.

    You are incorrect.

  • @Daddy_Ding_Dong said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/991192#Comment_991192

    He's not, though. Balance in video games refers to the scale of winnable vs beatable in an asymmetrical game. A godlike Billy player (let's say..Marth, who actually is god tier with most killers) can dominate a 4 man SWF one round with Billy, and then get his ass handed to him the next round by solos. It's happened. He's balanced. He can be strong, but he can also be beaten like a mule.

    You are incorrect.

    By that logic all top tier killers are balanced, but Behaviours idea of balance is bad......wait a second

    Jokes aside I do think he needs an additional 1 second added to the restart of a chainsaw after a failed attack on a survivor. Not sure of its annoyance by the fact 90% of Billy's are crap players and despite the fact they keep trying to chainsaw you even though they need to M1 you because there is no other way or I just can't stand constant chainsawing behind me, beside me, next to me, in front of me because of all the bad Billy's.

    I do know how to play him I just find him incredibly boring outside curving.

  • I wouldn't mind if they made his cooldown longer after missing with his chainsaw. His addons need tweaked as well.

  • @Liruliniel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/991150#Comment_991150

    Lmao again I didn't say he was I just said unbalanced.

    The way of Nurse? You mean still being the best killer in the game after getting nerfs? Nah his kit isn't inherently bad design the way those two killers are so I don't think that's gonna happen

  • @anarchy753 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/989674#Comment_989674

    Exactly, it's a PVP horror game, both sides are meant to have a pretty even shot at winning. It's impossible to balance a game like this around "in other horror games you die if you don't play flawlessly" because it's not an AI with patterns to learn and avoid, it's a player that should lose if your team is better than theirs, rather than coast off an ability that gives all the important stats in the game with no tradeoff; mobility, one hit downs, and chase potential.

    If Billy gets a rework/add on pass/whatever they want to call it and doesn't come out a 110 killer, I'll be surprised.

    Billy would be complete trash if he would have 110% speed.

  • No no no, its legion pig and leatherface! They need a rework the most

    Legions power is useless, pigs beartraps are underwhelming, leatherfaces chainsaw is useless in any game below rank 10

  • Well they said that the Chainsaw Brothers are on their list. And the way they've talked about it, it seems like Bubba and Hillbilly will receive changes together. I just hope they will distinguish both more and fix the kinda rushed job LF seemed to be...

    I think they've also mentioned Myers. But I have no clue what changes they would plan for him. I think he is mostly balanced. Maybe one or two AddOns need small changes like. But that's it.

  • Billy will get a much needed nerf. Finally.

  • Yes. He will get a recharge timer on his chainsaw.

    Remember my words, people.

1 2 ›