Increase in 4-man SWFs Prediction

I just had this thought while reading another thread.

Survivors know that one of the biggest factors in "winning" the match is to have a good team.

Now that the matchmaking system is messed up there's no guarantee that a solo survivor is going to end up with a team of survivors that are of equal skill.

Add to this the new rank reset system and we have a situation that more and more survivors are going to dislike.

Because of this, I think that more and more survivors are going to group up so they know the skill level of their team.

Eventually, I think the majority of matches at red ranks are going to be groups of survivors rather than solos as they currently are.

This is just a thought from a Killer who hates playing the survivor role. Thoughts from survivor players?

Comments

  • It depends on why you play the game. I personally avoid grouping up in a swf, because it's a bit draining. I play the game to relax after work and to spend some time where I don't have to talk to anyone. The difficulty of the matches I'm playing won't change that.

    Not everyone takes winning or losing as seriously as a lot of people seem to think and this is one of those games that you can enjoy without escaping or getting a 4k

  • I'll probably never join a swf, unless they are ok with me not talking

    And even then, i enjoy playing this game on my own. I'll take the bad teammate here and there

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    I'll probably never join a swf, unless they are ok with me not talking

    And even then, i enjoy playing this game on my own. I'll take the bad teammate here and there

    You the real OG Bobby big dick up in here

  • I'll never play in swf even if solo is a pain also I'm not gonna play with xbox randoms on Coms lol

  • Shh, stop telling BHVR my plans - they might actually look at SWF now.

  • I disagree to an extent but I guess it depends on what people are after. SWF/good teamates in my experience can help you escape. I know there are a lot of people that only feel like the match was a success if they escape.

    I for one could not care less if I escape. if I have fun and pip i'm happy. Or sitting at rank 1 if I have fun and safety pip i'm happy. Pipping as a survivor could not possibly be any easier than it currently is. I find my own play at the game determines whether or not i pip, baring the occasional get chased off the bat, get caught and never saved so you don't get a chance to do anything other than your chase points but that is rare...for me at least.

  • I have no idea what that meant so i'm going to take that as a compliment

    Thanks :D

  • @SpaceCoconut said:

    I just had this thought while reading another thread.

    Survivors know that one of the biggest factors in "winning" the match is to have a good team.

    Now that the matchmaking system is messed up there's no guarantee that a solo survivor is going to end up with a team of survivors that are of equal skill.

    Add to this the new rank reset system and we have a situation that more and more survivors are going to dislike.

    Because of this, I think that more and more survivors are going to group up so they know the skill level of their team.

    Eventually, I think the majority of matches at red ranks are going to be groups of survivors rather than solos as they currently are.

    This is just a thought from a Killer who hates playing the survivor role. Thoughts from survivor players?

    Boy am I upset I'm on my phone. I have plenty of screenshots. Matchmaking is completely broken. I've had rank 12 killers against a team of red rank survivors. Had rank 18 survivors with one (at the time) purple rank survivor (ME) going against a rank 10 killer. The list goes on and on, truly. I normally play with my GF so we are a solid duo. We do have friends we play with that can make it a 3-man or a 4-man, but most of the time its just the 2 of us.

    You are correct, at least on PC where discord makes meeting and inviting new people rather easy. It is better to play with people who you know can actually play the game, than to get the rainbow of players that solo queueing gives.

    I do play both sides, and I see where swf can hurt a team more than help. As a killer, swf are my favorite. More altruistic than the average group, but if they actually know how to swf properly, the game can get ducked up real fast as a killer.

    Overall, swf is a good thing, and even as a killer, just learn to read the way survivors are playing and any swf group just becomes fun.