For me the best thing about the leaked cosmetics is fact that Susie will finally get her own first cosmetic... Waited ages for this moment.🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰❤❤❤❤❤❤
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Where? I didn't see it
It reminds me of her original skin but 10x better
I prefer new Demo
yeah its epic
Everything about it is great.
I assume you mean the one here...?
https://m.imgur.com/a/R3nk9QQ https://m.imgur.com/a/R3nk9QQIs there a better quality image somewhere?
too bad it means you have to play plague
coming from someone who bought the sea goat outfit, then got to red ranks and realized the games are over in 6 mins and i never got to use my power
Who is that blob with the dildo attached supposed to be?
@Weck watch out! they can ban you for leaking things!
These are on the ptb
Lmao. Which skin are you talking about? The Nurse?
That big fat purple blob thing
Oh. I didn't even see this in the list.
Its the fan-made Clown outfit. Its an Elephant Mascot. Its going to be free on the rift.
Okay
Look at nurse's at a long range and tell me that doesn't look like a cigarette
It does.
At close range I'm not even sure what they were going for. I'll need to see it in motion I think.
I like the look of fairy Hag!
here
Demo skin are so boring. It basically the same skin with some black on it
Toga Plague
No its not
It is a scaled Demogorgon with antlers stabbing through his stomach and antlers on the back of his head
Its a reindeer!
I only have Feng Min❤*Happy sigh*
By Skemooo
The Plague skin has maggots on it, doesn't it?
Mr. Puddles is going to turn me into a Clown main, and Demo gets an amazing skin too.
@Weck The stranger things suits, Kate's tails suit and Susie's suit are also in the ptb?
I didn't play the ptb... just saw some of these there. 🤷♂️
Need me that new Kate and Susie skin.
Plague and Jane look so good 😍
They know how to get my money
Thank you! She looks stunning
I really hope Demogorgon’s skin is the first one released. It looks I’ll have to break my “don’t pay absurd prices for a skin” rule to get it.
Elephant mascot clown.
Free like Nurses hallowed blight outfit?
As in free after you pay them?
Or legitimately free.
I do fine with her and I’m rank 2. 4ks nearly every time
@Weck be careful
YOU look stunning
For me the best thing about the leaked cosmetics is fact that Susie will finally get her own first cosmetic... Waited ages for this moment.🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰❤❤❤❤❤❤
Both Clown and Feng’s fanmade cosmetics are on the free part of the rift. No need to pay for them.
<3