Please keep in mind this is not a poll to reflect your frustration with something, just try to rate the game overall. If you had a few really bad rounds, dont blame the game instantly for that ;) The same with overhyping new killers or something similar.
It has a lot of serious issues, but it's still one of the most popular games on the platform and people always seem to come back to it no matter how frustrated they get, so it must be doing something right.
Gold-tier bestseller on Steam alongside Witcher 3, Rocket League and Resident Evil 2, also 20k players and increasing, currently at its highest monthly average players ever.
It is a fundamentally flawed game that still manages to be hella fun, would not call it the best game ever made, but it has an special place in my heart.
What makes you think Dead by Daylight is one of the worse video games in the last years?
How completely one sided the game is. The issue of SWF ruining peoples experience. Constant nerfs that are supposed to bring balance but actually break things instead. Killer FPS being abysmal in comparison to survivors. Bugs that need urgent fixes but instead the main focus is nerfs.
How completely one sided the game is. The issue of SWF ruining peoples experience. Constant nerfs that are supposed to bring balance but actually break things instead. Killer FPS being abysmal in comparison to survivors. Bugs that need urgent fixes but instead the main focus is nerfs.
While i dont agree with everything you say, you still make some good points. Still, in my opinion, this would not justify a 3/10.
I rated it by how much fun I personally have. And I love the game. Sometimes I take a small break and play fallout or overwatch, but overall this is the game I always come back to
I really like this game overall and I like new content, but I would LOVE it if they took a short break from making new content just to iron out everything to make it all generally run smoothly, i.e. hits through pallets/windows, queue times, bugs...
I wouldn't keep on playing if it was below 6. The concept is great, yes there are flaws here and there, but every online game has its fair share of problems/issues. I don't regret purchasing DbD, and it probably was the game I played the most in 2019.
By the way. The avarage score is 6.0 right now. Considering that this is a forum and therefore attractive for people who want to just come in to complain about something, this is actually a very solid rating.
Before the MoM nerf this game was in a decently healthy state. Maybe an 8. But now that it's gotten so many different patches and nerfs and buffs and changes, the game has become a giant clusterfuck. There's no real challenge when it comes to survivor and killer is frustrating and unfair.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd probably sell my PS4 without it.
In its current state i would say weak.
What makes you think Dead by Daylight is one of the worse video games in the last years?
Please keep in mind this is not a poll to reflect your frustration with something, just try to rate the game overall. If you had a few really bad rounds, dont blame the game instantly for that ;) The same with overhyping new killers or something similar.
It has a lot of serious issues, but it's still one of the most popular games on the platform and people always seem to come back to it no matter how frustrated they get, so it must be doing something right.
Gold-tier bestseller on Steam alongside Witcher 3, Rocket League and Resident Evil 2, also 20k players and increasing, currently at its highest monthly average players ever.
Cough cough.
It is a fundamentally flawed game that still manages to be hella fun, would not call it the best game ever made, but it has an special place in my heart.
How completely one sided the game is. The issue of SWF ruining peoples experience. Constant nerfs that are supposed to bring balance but actually break things instead. Killer FPS being abysmal in comparison to survivors. Bugs that need urgent fixes but instead the main focus is nerfs.
While i dont agree with everything you say, you still make some good points. Still, in my opinion, this would not justify a 3/10.
That's why we all have our own opinions.
One man's trash is another man's treasure.
By far my favorite game but like every game, it has it’s flaws.
I rated it by how much fun I personally have. And I love the game. Sometimes I take a small break and play fallout or overwatch, but overall this is the game I always come back to
I really like this game overall and I like new content, but I would LOVE it if they took a short break from making new content just to iron out everything to make it all generally run smoothly, i.e. hits through pallets/windows, queue times, bugs...
If people feel like this is a 6 or below game... Why are they still here...? Masochistic survivors...
The most fun average game I ever played. God, I hate and love this game so much!
very few issues i have with this game but i love it other than those.
Wouldn't recommend.
I wouldn't keep on playing if it was below 6. The concept is great, yes there are flaws here and there, but every online game has its fair share of problems/issues. I don't regret purchasing DbD, and it probably was the game I played the most in 2019.
By the way. The avarage score is 6.0 right now. Considering that this is a forum and therefore attractive for people who want to just come in to complain about something, this is actually a very solid rating.
Now 2.
boring games, just gen rushing or camp/tunnel/memento killers
Before the MoM nerf this game was in a decently healthy state. Maybe an 8. But now that it's gotten so many different patches and nerfs and buffs and changes, the game has become a giant clusterfuck. There's no real challenge when it comes to survivor and killer is frustrating and unfair.