Its time to go to war
Retirement was boring anyway *dusts off noed moris slugging and tunneling* If the devs want to say survivors arent having fun we will show them how bad it can get. (In all seriousness though i really dont like the devs choices just like others but like otz said maybe theyll fix gen speed as well if they dont then he condones killers going crazy then).
Comments
please do you will only make nerfing mori faster
make sure you have plenty of mountain dew
Read the edit its more of a joke thread. And doubtful but then again the devs are kinda on your side.
Then do so. Let them nerf us into the ground so hard that everything crumbles beneath them.
As much as I hate to admit it, tru was correct in that they won't realize the problem until it's far too late.
Then when they nerf everything we leave and they realize what theyve done to their game.
i dont have anything against the ruin as it is now, but myaybe they want to make this change couse they have some other fun slowing the game down perks in future dlc's, maybe ruin in current state hold them of too much. I will test it when ptb come out if it will be really bad i dont think they will put it in the game
Try playing against a good genrush team without ruin on a low map pressence killer like legion or clown then come back and tell me ruin isnt needed.
I'm all out of mtn dew, will coke be okay?
as for legion i always say he is in need of whole new power current one is just to boring i think for all sides, and i play killer aswell, mybe its time to let dying light shine
Yes.
Yall are so right survivors get no nerfs at all... Decisive strike, borrowed time, self care, mettle of man, balanced labding, pallets, windows, medkits, bnp, odd bulb...
Compared to legion alone by himself? I think killer nerfs are more plentiful.
No it's time to stop buying overpriced killer cosmetics and just go play some other games watch them run that damage control if everyone actually stands by their words and stop playing killer
I bet you’re a giant nerd in real life. Go to war? Over a video game? Why take out your annoyance on players who have nothing to do with the situation lol
You people dont read the whole desc do you? I said its more of a joke post but i understand were some killers are coming from.
######### out of here then, bro.You were not a real fan to begin with.Go play Last year with it's 5 people player base lol.
Its a survivor main they dont understand our pain anyway they just want their job to be easier.
People in real life are more mature than you probably.''OOh, let's go to this other game thats trying to compete with dbd to make the devs jealous''What a childish logic you have.Ironic that you call me a kid on the internet when you don't even know my age irl.And don't pull me this ''beat you up in real life'' type of nonsense.
I second that 😂
This needs to happen anyway. It should of happened when the med kits were nerfed
I just payed some attention to your username.Probably a troll, no need to waste my time with losers.
You forgot camping.
These threats, which can be read regularly, just prove that these things are also problematic, and that they are mainly used by griefers.
I would add that you never read the equivalent on the survivor side despite the nerfs. "I'm so sad, pissed off, and at odds, so I'll only be playing with keys!"
Yes, continue like that, please. You only prove that, on the contrary, the game is very tolerant, too much, with killers.
another ignorant person who thinks i'm a survivor main probably because i have a survivor avatar set as my profile pic.I play both sides and i know the struggle of both.
Are you suppose to win every game you play as killer?
Same could be said about killer mains lol
Hahahah, sure, whatever floats your boat sweetheart.I wish you a good day.And just so you know i have no hard feelings towards anyone on the internet.I'm just not that type of person.Again, have a great day!
Killers should have a fair chance at getting at least 1-2 kills in every match. That’s not possible on many of the maps since it can take forever for some killers to traverse them.
Are survivors supposed to win every match?
No they are not and i can say from the experience they dont, you cant base things off swf, not to mention most swf are just casual players not the top 10% of the game
Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me?
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E.
Hey there. Hi there. Ho there. You're as welcome as can be.
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E.
Mickey Mouse. (Mickey Mouse.)
Mickey Mouse. (Mickey Mouse.)
Forever let us hold our banner high.
High. High. High.
Come along and sing a song and join the jamboree.
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E.
Here we go a-marching and a-shouting merrily.
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E.
We play fair and we work hard and we're in harmony.
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E.
Mickey Mouse. (Mickey Mouse.)
Mickey Mouse. (Mickey Mouse.)
Forever let us hold our banner high.
High. High. High.
Boys and girls from far and near you're as welcome as can be.
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E.
Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me?
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E.
Who is marching coast to coast and far across the sea?
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E.
Mickey Mouse. (Mickey Mouse.)
Mickey Mouse. (Mickey Mouse.)
Forever let us hold his banner high.
High. High. High.
Come along and sing a song and join the family.
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E.
Being that sensitive isn't going to help you in life, but i assume you already know that because you're older than me like you said.I have a bad temper over stupid crap.This will be my last post for you.