I swear I dont understand the Devs
Do you guys even listen to the community? about 90%of us want haddonfield to be reworked and yet you rework lerys.(probably because its killer sided)
You Nerf Ruin to the ground just to cater to lower ranked survivors . Even though survivors at red ranks are able to work through it. If you make it easy for the lower ranks they will never get better.
You reworked doctor because according to some survivors he was "annoying to play against".
Can us killers get some love too? the biggest thing we want is for you guys to fix your maps. that's not that much to ask for.
I know I'm going to get some hate for this but its whatever.
Comments
I just want swamp reworked pretty sure most people find that map absolutely unbearable for both sides
Agreed. I hate playing it both as survivor and killer.
It used to be bigger lol
Claudette will lose her invisibility powers if Swamp is reworked. ๐
That's a nice map for trapper tho.
It's a decent map imho. What do you not like about it?
I think Lerys is a map you hate as a new player but I've actually grown to not mind it.
Haddonfield and Badham need some reworking. Some of the variants are just daft with corners of the map vast areas with no cover.
Call me a survivor main in disguise if you want, but Ruin is crazy for new players. This nerf was desperately needed at ranks 15-20 but it needs to come with something to prevents 3 gens in 80 seconds that doesn't scare the new players away.
And sometimes us killer mains have to reluctantly play survivor occasionally!
I see where you're coming from I really do but, rather than looking at why so many killers run ruin they decided to just nerf it to the ground. It can still be cleansed in the first 20 seconds of the game depending on where it spawns( which spawns for totems should be looked at)
And like I said , if the devs make it super easy for lower ranks they will not get better. it's like any other game or sport
And that's why the maps suck so often...
Nobody understands them except the handful of people who only play survivor and know nothing of killer. They both seem to be on the same page
You are right that they are probably not going to be motivated to get better at hitting greats, but new players don't see DBD on stream and think, "Wow I wish I was as good as these streamers, by hitting great skill checks". It is the least impressive survivor skill to master. The fun was never in the skill checks.
Changes in DBD are always done in baby steps. Ruin was always bullshit. So are gen times. Either the devs are planning something to improve gen times or all killers that were reliant on Ruin will lose their games and the devs will have to address the win ratio. Either way this will be good for the long term health of the game.
I mean they're called skill checks for a reason.
They should rename them "boredom checks". To make sure survivors don't fall asleep when the devs increase repair time to counter the Ruin change.
It's really bad that in a horror game I can zen out while working on gens. The role of survivor is supposed to be harrowing, not chill.
Sometimes I don't even understand why survivors work on gens at all. They're so mind-numbingly boring and you don't even get that many points for doing them. I used to often be the gen jockey of the group, and it was during this one match where I did like 4 of the 5 gens and I watched this one douchey survivor teabagging at a Huntress from the second story of the Ormond building, and then at the end I see they got more points than I did... that was when it really hit home that doing gens is ######### work. Screw that. Run around the map, have fun, do anything but touch a gen. Sure, you (and probably your team) will die, but you don't have to escape to pip, anyway, so why force yourself to be bored while playing a video game when you could, you know, not be bored?
true. the biggest problem( huge maps, like the size of russia) could easily be fixed.