We need more anti-tunneling perks, Decisive Strike is not enough

Tunneling Tunneling Tunneling, it's all the same thing every game, don't y'all killers have BBQ and Chili to proc or something instead of Tunneling one survivor until they die?

Comments

  • Need stronger killers that can deal with 4v1. Especially deal with comms where one early kill doesnt make the game actually winnable

  • @edogast said:

    Tunneling Tunneling Tunneling, it's all the same thing every game, don't y'all killers have BBQ and Chili to proc or something instead of Tunneling one survivor until they die?

    DS is enough,it gives a long ass stun,and removes all the momentum a killer has.Besides tunneling means the killer doesn't have alot of pressure cause he is just pressuring you instead of pressuring the whole team,which means he looses gens cause all the other 3 survs are free to work on them.I'd say we don't need more anti-tunneling perks.Only time you can suffer is if you get the teams i get when i play survivor who urban evade around and don't do gens.

  • how about no. The killer is meant to catch a survivor at the end of the day. If they spend too much time on one guy then they threw tbe game. Bloodlust is an obvious example on why killers are meant to catch a survivor.

  • second wind can be good anti tunnel if you can actually activate the perk

  • @edogast said:

    Tunneling Tunneling Tunneling, it's all the same thing every game, don't y'all killers have BBQ and Chili to proc or something instead of Tunneling one survivor until they die?

    I think anti-camping perks would be better.

    Decisive Strike does its job, more anti-tunneling perks would just make the killer want to tunnel you even more


  • @Kagari_Leha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/117467/we-need-more-anti-tunneling-perks-decisive-strike-is-not-enough

    I think anti-camping perks would be better.

    Decisive Strike does its job, more anti-tunneling perks would just make the killer want to tunnel you even more

    That makes no sense. Killers with the tendency to tunnel are going to tunnel to the best of their ability anyway (regardless of perks) - they have already expressed their want to tunnel you. I will counter by saying that if the tunneled is proving to be more trouble than anticipated a killer will actually change their mind about tunneling that target. They generally want easy targets to tunnel.

  • @darktrix said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/968395#Comment_968395

    That makes no sense. Killers with the tendency to tunnel are going to tunnel to the best of their ability anyway (regardless of perks) - they have already expressed their want to tunnel you. I will counter by saying that if the tunneled is proving to be more trouble than anticipated a killer will actually change their mind about tunneling that target. They generally want easy targets to tunnel.

    no, believe me

    tunnelers never just go away. Getting DSed just makes them even more eager to tunnel you, thank you, I know what I'm talking about, even if I run them for 4 gens and a DS they still want me.

  • @edogast said:

    Tunneling Tunneling Tunneling, it's all the same thing every game, don't y'all killers have BBQ and Chili to proc or something instead of Tunneling one survivor until they die?

    What about 4 friends using all anti tunneling perks. It is already unbalanced for killer. Also tunneling is a strategy

  • @darktrix said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/968395#Comment_968395

    That makes no sense. Killers with the tendency to tunnel are going to tunnel to the best of their ability anyway (regardless of perks) - they have already expressed their want to tunnel you. I will counter by saying that if the tunneled is proving to be more trouble than anticipated a killer will actually change their mind about tunneling that target. They generally want easy targets to tunnel.

    real tunnelers dont give a damn about that sort of reasoning, they are not like the unvoluntary tunnelers who just happen to get you two times in a row, and will change they mind if they see you go for a strong zone or get DSed.

  • @Kagari_Leha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/968623#Comment_968623

    no, believe me

    tunnelers never just go away. Getting DSed just makes them even more eager to tunnel you, thank you, I know what I'm talking about, even if I run them for 4 gens and a DS they still want me.

    I'll just disagree then - it's been my experience after I DS a killer, more often than not they give up on me. It has saved my life numerous times. If you ran them for 4 gens they know they pretty much lost the game at that point and that is why they keep chasing you, to get some measure of satisfaction return on their investment - not because you DS'ed them.

  • Imo as a killer main who likes playing survivor,there is no need for more anti tunneling perks. Ds at the start wasn't intended to be an anti tunneling perk,but it got reworked so it is

  • @darktrix said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/968636#Comment_968636

    I'll just disagree then - it's been my experience after I DS a killer, more often than not they give up on me. It has saved my life numerous times. If you ran them for 4 gens they know they pretty much lost the game at that point and that is why they keep chasing you, to get some measure of satisfaction return on their investment - not because you DS'ed them.

    so you agree more anti-tunneling perks would be useless to me ?

  • Decisive strike is already borderline too much.

    It doesn't just prevent tunneling, it prevents killers from punishing huge survivor mistakes.

  • Hold up, you can only equip 4 crutches.

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    second wind can be good anti tunnel if you can actually activate the perk

    Ahahahaha, really? ROTFL

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Decisive strike is already borderline too much.

    It doesn't just prevent tunneling, it prevents killers from punishing huge survivor mistakes.

    Plus it often gets used offensively. You often see people with DS+Unbreakable body block or hop on a gen right in front of you to get Adrenaline because they know they're immortal for 60 seconds. It's why I always eat the DS if I happen to down someone while it's up between 1st and 2nd hook. Can't be dealing with DS late.

  • Lithe+dance with me+ iron will

    They can't tunnel what they can't find