What are some of the most op, try hard perks a survivor can utilize?

I know most survivor perks tend to be meta, but what is one build you just detest seeing on survivors as killer?

I just played a match where everyone escaped and when I went to look at their perks after game, they all had similar toxic builds.

No mither, slippery meat, Streetwize, and of course hope because every survivor uses hope now. (Op) Plus one extra try hard Dwight had a brown med kit

How the hell am I meant to win or be able to even compete against a swf using this dirty perk build? When will devs do something about this?

What are some perks you think make survivors extra toxic?

Comments

  • Nobody uses hope.

  • @underlord99 said:

    Nobody uses hope.

    Well good survivors who aren’t toxic don’t, but try hards always have hope running. It’s been shown by dbd devs in their data.

  • @ppo8820 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/964912#Comment_964912

    Well good survivors who aren’t toxic don’t, but try hards always have hope running. It’s been shown by dbd devs in their data.

    cab you link me the source? I dont really believe that.

  • @ppo8820 said:

    I know most survivor perks tend to be meta, but what is one build you just detest seeing on survivors as killer?

    I just played a match where everyone escaped and when I went to look at their perks after game, they all had similar toxic builds.

    No mither, slippery meat, Streetwize, and of course hope because every survivor uses hope now. (Op) Plus one extra try hard Dwight had a brown med kit

    How the hell am I meant to win or be able to even compete against a swf using this dirty perk build? When will devs do something about this?

    What are some perks you think make survivors extra toxic?

    Use mounstrous shrine, that is the only way to retrieve it

  • I fear the 4-man Deliverance

  • @underlord99 said:

    Nobody uses hope.

    I had a survivor using hope on Rancid Abattoir while I was using hag..... Damned near never caught her.

  • @JC316 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/964912#Comment_964912

    I had a survivor using hope on Rancid Abattoir while I was using hag..... Damned near never caught her.

    Now imagine that paired with slippery meat? Game over my friend.

  • @ppo8820 said:

    I know most survivor perks tend to be meta, but what is one build you just detest seeing on survivors as killer?

    I just played a match where everyone escaped and when I went to look at their perks after game, they all had similar toxic builds.

    No mither, slippery meat, Streetwize, and of course hope because every survivor uses hope now. (Op) Plus one extra try hard Dwight had a brown med kit

    How the hell am I meant to win or be able to even compete against a swf using this dirty perk build? When will devs do something about this?

    What are some perks you think make survivors extra toxic?

    I'm trying out this OP build now, to make it even more OP I've bringing the most survivor sided map, a Hawkins offering.

    image.png

    Thinking of swapping self care for streetwise, as self care and no mither is an OP combo.

    image.png