Nurse is garbage.

[BAD WORD] this killer.

[BAD WORD] her "fun" and "creative" or "game changing" addons which are literally not.

She is frustrating as [BAD WORD].

[BAD WORD] the teleporting to the basement instead of landing on the floor.

[BAD WORD] this speed.

[BAD WORD] being punished for using power which is really easy to dodge.

And Dead Hard ruining her life..

I had some insult playing this garbage. Sorry for insult.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Sluzzy said:

    I'd absolutely love to watch Mathieu play her at red ranks, all of whom are using dead hard.

    And what would that accomplish, when he isn't a red rank killer himself?

    You may find it hard to believe, but even though it is more punishing if you make mistakes as nurse, true red rank nurse players still find themselves at the top of the Tier list, or at least tied with spirit.

  • Dead hard is essentially a mori vs nurse, causing each survivor to require 3 hits to down.

    She is now the same as any killer, the survivor must make the mistakes and the killer has no say. couple that with her non existent map pressure thanks to the double cd and that every map is good against nurse because she doesn't require pallets to stall, and you have a bad killer.

    There is a reason she has become a unicorn in this game.

  • @Omans said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/964298#Comment_964298

    And what would that accomplish, when he isn't a red rank killer himself?

    You may find it hard to believe, but even though it is more punishing if you make mistakes as nurse, true red rank nurse players still find themselves at the top of the Tier list, or at least tied with spirit.

    I don't think the man in charge comprehends how crippled he allowed the nurse to become.

  • We should all start playing "Survivor-Approved Nurse", i.e AFK all match


  • @snozer said:

    Dead hard is essentially a mori vs nurse, causing each survivor to require 3 hits to down.

    She is now the same as any killer, the survivor must make the mistakes and the killer has no say. couple that with her non existent map pressure thanks to the double cd and that every map is good against nurse because she doesn't require pallets to stall, and you have a bad killer.

    There is a reason she has become a unicorn in this game.

    The map pressure is the biggest thing to me. Ending chases within 1 blink cycle should never spell a loss. That's not being outplayed. She just feels awful. I'm amazed at how I've lost some games vs how quickly the chases ended. And don't even get me started on Dead Hard vs Nurse. "Survivor pressed E. Guess I made a mistake and need a cooldown." I'm at the point where even when I blink right on top of them, I wait a beat and double blink for no reason just to try and wait out a Dead Hard. I'm adapting by being even less efficient. Good gameplay.

  • @Endstille said:

    You kinda miss out on something, the only thing that nurse is good at is slugging. Put on infectious fright, put them down. One hook and end the game. No idea how this is considered healthy for the game, fun for survivors or fun for the nurse player. Utter snoozefest.

    It is so easy to play against nurse by now.

    Whole dev team should play this killer with her meme addons for moderately decreased, blink + lunge 1000 games straight on the new map they made. Just against skilled survivors pls.

    Guarantee the devs wouldn't make it past 15 games before buffing her. I understand that the Devs can't make everyone happy, and people will gripe about different things. That said, when nurse mains hate her, new players hate her, experienced players hate her, streamers hate her, and survivors say she's fine, you probably screwed up and need to fix it.


    @[Deleted User] said:

    She's not the best killer anymore. The rework is awful just from a gameplay design perspective, even if we ignore power. She has to use her power to perform basic killer functions at an acceptable level. No other killer is required to do that. You wouldn't design a killer from scratch that gets stuck in place, looks at the ground, waits for the power to come back, and then moves at 96% unless they used their power. That would never make it to an alpha test phase, because most reasonable people would say that's an awful idea. They thought way too hard about this.

    The added cooldown also ignores basic realities of playing Nurse against good opponents. There's this assumption among people who don't play Nurse that blinks are binary right or wrong things that are 100% Nurse-sided. When you're in the school in Badham, or playing Lery's, or at any LOS break, you're guessing to some degree. Putting a player on cooldown because they lost rock paper scissors isn't good gameplay.

    The other overlooked thing is the reappearance change. Nurse players might notice that players are juking as soon as you release your blink charge in the open. This would be fine if you weren't being put on cooldown because someone else had good reaction time. This is something you put in a single player game against an AI opponent, not a PVP game with a player on the other end.

    In terms of strength, I caution against judging any killer by the top percentile of performance. I 4k more often than not with Clown. That just means I'm bizarrely good with Clown. I still have games where I wreck people with Nurse. But I feel like I'm playing against the survivors, against the game, against the servers, and against the numerous unique bugs she has that I didn't go into.

    Edit: I just have to ask, because we can't seem to get an answer: What is the justification internally behind putting the final say in the blink interaction firmly in the hands of survivors, and then giving the Nurse player a power cooldown on top of it? Why was it determined that saying "The Nurse is going to land in this spot" and then punishing the Nurse player if the survivor acknowledged the telegraph was the way to go? I know Nurse players have been...vocal about this, but it legitimately doesn't make sense to many of us from a logic perspective, and we feel like we were the last people considered in any of these changes.

    Nurse on Lery's is painful. The LOS breaks are terrible, you can accidentally blink three rooms over, and there's a ton of stuff you can't blink through. Backwater is just as bad due to the wide open spaces to juke in.

  • "Bubba's in a fine spot. He can still instadown all 4 survivors at once. A killer with such a strong power should have drawbacks."

    If the stars have to align for Nurse to get any use out of her ability to "Ignore survivor defenses" then the power just isn't useful. A killer having high max potential doesn't make them good by default.

  • I have yet to see a Nurse who can Successfully get more than 1 kill(on console) since her rework. She’s definitely low tier on all platforms aside from PC.

1 2 ›