I rarely watch streamers these days, but I happened to be watching Umbras a little last night. Coincidentally, there was a Jake who definitely was hacking or something. He had no hitbox, just sat on a gen while she repeatedly swung at him. Might be the same guy, I do remember his name...but probably can’t say. Started with an “A”.
I rarely watch streamers these days, but I happened to be watching Umbras a little last night. Coincidentally, there was a Jake who definitely was hacking or something. He had no hitbox, just sat on a gen while she repeatedly swung at him. Might be the same guy, I do remember his name...but probably can’t say. Started with an “A”.
yeah after a while he did the same. repairing a gen and i couldnt hit him.
He's clearly hacking, although why this is allowed I don't understand. Hacking is a big problem in online games, DBD especially but the devs ignore it. I suppose they're scared of banning people if it means less money from future transactions. Pretty messed up.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wanna crack a joke but im so confused on ######### is going on.
me too LOL but i'll take the brutality points
God the tunneling killers these days... Poor Jake just wanted to play the game and you took away that privilege. Shame on you.
/s
Aah i see they finnaly went and gave killer foam weapons
The new unbreakable buff seems pretty broken ngl
We should ban all the survivors from the multiverse because they are op xd
You got outplayed, sorry. New survivor get up and dodge tech.
Lmao poor Hillbilly, you got mad bp though, did he escape?
yeah he noclipped through the door lol 😂
I rarely watch streamers these days, but I happened to be watching Umbras a little last night. Coincidentally, there was a Jake who definitely was hacking or something. He had no hitbox, just sat on a gen while she repeatedly swung at him. Might be the same guy, I do remember his name...but probably can’t say. Started with an “A”.
Looks like a hack to me
when the insta heal hack doesnt work, so he activated invulnerability instead LOL
You got omega out played my dude :P
yeah after a while he did the same. repairing a gen and i couldnt hit him.
Might be the same guy
He's clearly hacking, although why this is allowed I don't understand. Hacking is a big problem in online games, DBD especially but the devs ignore it. I suppose they're scared of banning people if it means less money from future transactions. Pretty messed up.
When did they buff Anti-Hemorragic Syringe?
He’s using the new perk that’s coming out called “We’re DEFINITELY Gonna Live Forever” - it looks balanced. 10/10 will use.
Out of curiosity, what's the other two?
Keep down him next time, will bleeding and be dead after 900 hit
Imagine DBD not having an anti cheat system lmao.