please close this thread!
Because I think there should be more a punishment for being in madness and the 60 seconds cooldown for Static blast kinda feels too much IMO. no one understands what I am asking so why not close this thread?
Because I think there should be more a punishment for being in madness and the 60 seconds cooldown for Static blast kinda feels too much IMO. no one understands what I am asking so why not close this thread?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They will take away all the things survivors don't want to face and doc will get almost nothing more. If you want i can make you a list of all the things doc will lose and what maybe will get.
Can you please stop being an reddit killer main, you can just say what I you GENUINELY think that they're changing but just don't complain about it in a salty and entitled way
Ok let's say you are right what the new doc will get that will give him the uper hand against survivors ?
Static field is being replaced with something interactive. Stance change is also going so hopefully that means Doc can shock into a hit much more easily and apply tons of pressure at loops.
my god
If they are hiding it, then it can't be good.
Did you saw the Q&A livestream? They said how everything would work
And what are they going to change in your opinion?
No they still have it hidden as far as power. Some add on changes were leaked though.
Very rarely you couldn't hit a survivor after a shock. The problem with the shock is that sometimes take effect after the survivors' vault.
Well speed boost would help for hitting correctly
They did say! Now he doesn't have Treatment mode anymore and can shock at the same time he is with his weapon, and now he have a new power called Static blast, this new ability increases by one madness tier everyone in his terror radius, but it haves a 60 seconds cooldown
I will like to remind you that the nurse will have a small change in her base kit that never say what will be. That change ends up making the nurse have 44 % kill rate at red ranks. So we never know what will do.
The devstream did mention that a new roadmap and a more in-depth Doc rework preview would be coming "after the new year". It is highly unlikely these will be coming this week, so I would recommend waiting till it comes out for any more analysis, good or bad. Hopefully we get the info next week, but we can't be sure.
Trust me, as someone who tried maining Doc, I am dying to see what the final result will be. Based on the latest info and leaks, I am very cautiously optimistic.
??
But what else you think that they're changing?
He'll likely be getting a full add-on rework like nurse. What this means is anyone's guess. The fact that they're removing the stance swap is 100% a buff objectively speaking. He needlessly loses movment speed, and the time it takes to stance swap often will deny him the hit or make timing the shocks very difficult. I kind of doubt these changes will make him a top tier killer in the way the Freddy changes did, but I do believe doctor will have more opportunity to be played optimally.
How about we wait and see how it plays and try to adjust to it before we decide what is and isn't too much? We want Doctor to get Freddy'd, not Oni'd.
Purely speculation, but I think we know 90% of the changes already. My suspicion is that some of the addons will change to lower cooldown on Static Blast instead of what they currently do (probable candidates are Maple Knight, and Interview Tape).
But, am I saying that he's bad or good?
The same but a little worse.