What does DBD need in 2020?

Comments

  • A new balance team and reworking some of the game's basic mechanics would be incredible.

  • @ABannedCat said:

    Bugfixes, bugfixes, bugfixes. The game is a mess right now.

    I chose gamemode, but you're absolutely right. I still love it, but the imperfections are glaring sometimes.

  • @SebaOutbreak said:

    This and anything that gives me incentive to keep playing. Objectives. Something to look forward to. The Archives were a good start, so are the rituals, but I feel something else would help a lot. And rank rewards would be a great path to follow.

    This was my second pic! Well now that they are changing the rank system, what would you like to see be implemented?

  • @Mandy said:

    I'm going for other, because I'd really like to see more map reworks as I think this could solve many issues.

    I'm a huge Saw fan and really wish they adjusted "the game." Good idea!

  • @Pok said:

    not sure if it fits here, but I need a practice mode with AIs. nothing too elaborate, a way to have survivors spawning and running on a straight line, or having a killer follow you as if you were in chase, as a way to test perks, or simply practice chasing by trying to make distance with the killer, or getting better at some killers things (throwing hatchets on a moving target, purge, chainsaw... ). Would be nice to not have to try on randoms a killer you never tried or always having to ask a friend to spend his time in private matches with you!

    That's an interesting idea! For my new friends that try this game they always seem overwhelmed and I understand why! Maybe a feature like this would be a good practice and "shooting the breeze" mode.

  • Having cross play with console players would be an amazing addition for 2020. We've done cross play with windows players - now we need that with console people! And maybe have more fan contests that could possibly have a fans ideas or designs brought into the game like we did for the 3 year anniversary.

  • I really think it is time for some real ranking changes and some more customization to both killers and survivors such as a hat that you can wear with a full outfit without changing the whole head and shoes that you can add without changing the whole bottom.

    What do you think about that idea would that be good to add too?

  • https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/116560/what-does-dbd-need-in-2020

    everything listed dbd needs some new content and changes that will help it better in the long run

  • Balance fixes

    Rank rework

    Don't add MMR

    Devotion rewards

    Bug fixes

    More prestige rewards

    Some other stuff too

  • High ranks balance

  • FIX...

    M A T C H M A K I N G

  • bug fixes, balance changes, map reworks

  • I'd prefer cross-play first, especially with people I know not having the same platform as me.

    I also have a mate with a Youtube channel that I'd love to do some DbD content for. And yes, I literally mean me noob-stomping my mates in customs for a bit. Then some actual fun customs for a bit.

  • I wanted to say cross-save so I can port my progress and cosmetics over to PC.

    Bug Fixes, Map Balances, Perk Balances, Killer QoL fixes, Totem spawns being adjusted so each maps has bad/good/great spots, Loop and Window Balances.

    Most importantly fixing the Killer somehow hitting you from half the title away after a vault while now being at the end of the wall.

  • Thinks are unbalanced on both sides, let's just add another game mode then continue complaining about it.

  • Bug fixes and lag compensation.

  • Just a fixed ranking system. But what I really don't like is that if I chase a decent survivor for a minute or two a generator gets done.

  • Literally everything that's in the vote, along with better optimization and color blind mode. Also give balance changes as well. There's so much the devs need too do but don't because they are happy with the bare minimum.

    • Fix the infinite loading screen bug where the game freezes at the loading screen
    • Fix the Rank Update Error
    • Optimization
    • More quality of life changes for players
1 2 ›