the base reload speed is so damn slow urgh
๐๐ผโโ๏ธ
@GrootDude said:๐๐ผโโ๏ธ
@GrootDude said:
Weird I didn't get a notification when you commented it's odd your the only person on the forums I don't get notifications for
I like running VHS porn because of the name alone. The cooldown between throws seems really good too, especially when stacked.
@humanbeing1704 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/956198#Comment_956198Weird I didn't get a notification when you commented it's odd your the only person on the forums I don't get notifications for
@humanbeing1704 said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/956198#Comment_956198
That is weird, I thought that was probably fixed by now.
@GrootDude said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/956201#Comment_956201That is weird, I thought that was probably fixed by now.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/956201#Comment_956201
Ah hah the forums are working now got the notice
@PistolTimb said:I like running VHS porn because of the name alone. The cooldown between throws seems really good too, especially when stacked.
@PistolTimb said:
I've gotten every clown add on except that one vhs porn is reload movement speed right
I find him to be more unplayable without the extra hindered penalty and the exhaustion add ons, I use both of them if I have them.
@humanbeing1704 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/956209#Comment_956209Ah hah the forums are working now got the notice
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/956209#Comment_956209
Yay :D
@humanbeing1704 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/956204#Comment_956204I've gotten every clown add on except that one vhs porn is reload movement speed right
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/956204#Comment_956204
Yes, and I believe it stacks with smelly soles. Makes clown crazy fast when reloading, but I think the straight up reload speed is better.
They need to just give him the Ronald McDonald outfit and have him throw mcflurys at people. ๐
@ThisGuuy83 said:They need to just give him the Ronald McDonald outfit and have him throw mcflurys at people. ๐
@ThisGuuy83 said:
I want this ๐
@Xerge said:I find him to be more unplayable without the extra hindered penalty and the exhaustion add ons, I use both of them if I have them.
@Xerge said:
I don't see clowns not running both of those or the pinky finger.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
๐๐ผโโ๏ธ
Weird I didn't get a notification when you commented it's odd your the only person on the forums I don't get notifications for
I like running VHS porn because of the name alone. The cooldown between throws seems really good too, especially when stacked.
That is weird, I thought that was probably fixed by now.
Ah hah the forums are working now got the notice
I've gotten every clown add on except that one vhs porn is reload movement speed right
I find him to be more unplayable without the extra hindered penalty and the exhaustion add ons, I use both of them if I have them.
Yay :D
Yes, and I believe it stacks with smelly soles. Makes clown crazy fast when reloading, but I think the straight up reload speed is better.
They need to just give him the Ronald McDonald outfit and have him throw mcflurys at people. ๐
I want this ๐
I don't see clowns not running both of those or the pinky finger.