Two stupid perks questions
Maybe I'm late and all about those and i wanted to test them in Custom with a friend but she can't right now, and if i dont ask now i'll forget :
Does Insidious on Freddy make the children stop singing when you sleep ?
Does Mad Grit give stacks to STBFL and do the STBFL stack make the successful cooldown shorter ?
That's all ! I have a lot of stupid questions like that sometimes ahah
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Insidious doesn’t affect lullabies and I’m not certain on your stbfl and mad grit question.
Freddy has a lullaby when you're asleep, so like huntress it won't go away
Save the best for last will work for successful attacks made while carrying someone.
Does it mean Huntress cant use Insidious ? Sorry, I never use it since it's basically... Useless unless you're camping. Especially since they changed deep wound
It doesn’t affect her lullaby either.
didnt know that, well thanks for answering this third question then
You’re welcome
I’ve herd that mad grit takes away all cool down so stbfl won’t do anything
only on missed attacks
STBFL doesn't stack with mad grit, your swing cool down while carrying will be zero no matter what. And the kids never stop singing. Ever