Oh I loved it, it's always lovely getting to talk to and meet new people. Now, for warning, I might get a tad bit over talkative, just ask @Unicorn. XD
Oh I loved it, it's always lovely getting to talk to and meet new people. Now, for warning, I might get a tad bit over talkative, just ask @Unicorn. XD
Oh I loved it, it's always lovely getting to talk to and meet new people. Now, for warning, I might get a tad bit over talkative, just ask @Unicorn. XD
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'll tag them for ya @GrootDude @Cornpopers_Evan
:)
I had a lot of fun. :)
Oh I loved it, it's always lovely getting to talk to and meet new people. Now, for warning, I might get a tad bit over talkative, just ask @Unicorn. XD
We’re ok with over talkative:D
I appreciate it because when I'm not tired I enjoy talking to others quite a bit. :)
Also @Mushwin, be prepared because I'm going to ask some very certain... questions. ;)
Mushwin likes this post :)
i am very scared now!
Hey to everyone I played today. Oh right, I'm a killer main. All I got was salt.
Well Killer mains are toxic have some more salt! -sprinkles it at you-
No killer mains are all lovely!
Over-talkative? Whet? When?
You could never beat me in over talkative! lol
until they turn us to slugs!
@GrootDude @Mushwin @Cornpopers_Evan I'd like to know when we can get our backs slashed together.
come join us on the dark side! beware groot be toxic! lol
but we have cookies here, fresh, warm, homely baked soft, chewy yummmy goodness!
It was primarily a joke BUT I do think I personally overdue it a bit with messages over PS and I'm afraid I annoyed you. XD
Speaking of, how has everything been lately?
Hmm... What kind of cookies?
choc chip with hazlenuts the best damn kind!
You'll learn that I'm super lazy and hate texting/messaging. I'd much rather speak through party chat, less work.
Everything has been great, I've been taking it easy. How about you?
@Unicorn if you wish to have some dbd time i have met chilly poppers now, i am Mushwin on ps4 :)
Shhh, don’t let my secrets out. XP
I’m on at various points of the day but my psn is “TreemanXD” :)
I shall take this cookie offer.
I will add you on PS rn actually.
this pleases Mushwin :)
I will add you as well. You will know it's me if you get a request from someone with a completely fangirl weeb name.
Wow, this makes so much more sense now, thank you for the clarification. ^_^
That's fantastic to hear, me personally, I've been doing the same, just waiting for Jan. 6 so I can have a job again.
You’ve clearly never had Groot’s peanut butter cookies made with love! (Might be slightly overdone because Groot is a bad cook. :P)
oh but yum though! i will try!
Call me a kid if you want but I'll always love sugar cookies, no matter what.
Sugar cookies are actually my favorite.
Mushwin likes nuts in her mouth...i mean....
YES! Another member of the sugar cookie club, take that chocolate!
Psshhttttttt without chocolate no Man could survive us women when it's that -time!- lol
Mushwin PLEASE =O
That is probably the one thing I'm thankful for when it comes to having no experience in any dating/relationship. XD
it will happen...it....will :)
What did I just stumble upon..? Off-Topic can really surprise huh 👁
close your eyes! lol
I’m keeping them close for the rest of the year!
good good -consoles and reads to you-
.... you’re reading off this thread aren’t you?
Who knows, maybe my first date will be with a very certain someone who's my dream date?
*Laugh track.mp3 plays*
i want to eat raw honey comb
Who doesn't? Raw Honeycomb is delicious :)
i have never tried it! lol
I'm gonna get @thesuicidefox, @TheHoodiedOne, @NMCKE, and I all on comms all at once.
The ultimate sweaty SWF.
THAT'S SO TAXIC!
🙈
I have no forum friends to play on PC with I guess... feelsbad 😥
FireHazard is on PC I believe. You can join him :)
If not just gotta wait till Cross play comes in :l
Darn you PlayStation players! The only platform where I cannot reach and therefore cannot give you people "the forum user privilege"