For the first time over coms! how was the experience? *grins*
@Acesthetiic said:What did I just stumble upon..? Off-Topic can really surprise huh 👁
@Acesthetiic said:
What did I just stumble upon..? Off-Topic can really surprise huh 👁
i know it's like the opening title of a film! lol
@GrootDude said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/952425#Comment_952425Shhh, don’t let my secrets out. XPhttps://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/952423#Comment_952423I’m on at various points of the day but my psn is “TreemanXD” :)
@GrootDude said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/952425#Comment_952425
Shhh, don’t let my secrets out. XP
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/952423#Comment_952423
I’m on at various points of the day but my psn is “TreemanXD” :)
Oh no...the poor killers, don’t put them through the torture. I know for a fact Treeman is a TOXIC Nea main.
Hope I get matched with you guys when I play killer. You’ll beat me but I’ll puke on you a little bit ;)
@MegMain98 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/952442#Comment_952442Oh no...the poor killers, don’t put them through the torture. I know for a fact Treeman is a TOXIC Nea main. Hope I get matched with you guys when I play killer. You’ll beat me but I’ll puke on you a little bit ;)
@MegMain98 said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/952442#Comment_952442
I’m a T0X1€ Jake main now 🤪
@GrootDude said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/955606#Comment_955606I’m a T0X1€ Jake main now 🤪
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/955606#Comment_955606
That’s T0X1€. How dare you main that sabotaging fool. Leave my hooks alone peasant.
At least Jake is a cutie so I’ll let you slide this time. You got lucky.
@MegMain98 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/955800#Comment_955800That’s T0X1€. How dare you main that sabotaging fool. Leave my hooks alone peasant.At least Jake is a cutie so I’ll let you slide this time. You got lucky.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/955800#Comment_955800
He is the cutest cutie
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i know it's like the opening title of a film! lol
Oh no...the poor killers, don’t put them through the torture. I know for a fact Treeman is a TOXIC Nea main.
Hope I get matched with you guys when I play killer. You’ll beat me but I’ll puke on you a little bit ;)
I’m a T0X1€ Jake main now 🤪
That’s T0X1€. How dare you main that sabotaging fool. Leave my hooks alone peasant.
At least Jake is a cutie so I’ll let you slide this time. You got lucky.
He is the cutest cutie