Survivor needs more.

I been playing dbd for awhile and the main thing wrong is survivors are always screwed. Killers ######### that survivors are op when all we can use is perks. Nothing else survivors are at a disadvantage especially when you got killers that can catch up to you and down you. (even with exhausted perks) and to keep nerfing survivors is insane am rank 4 on dbd and there is always hex ruin or an ebony mori added. Most games with killers get hooked once and they kill you leaving the other 3 trying to pick up the slack after a killer (mori or tunnel a survivor.) yet the survivor is op. Makes no sense. We don't get boost unless it's a perk. Our add ons don't make a difference if it's on a item and even with a add on it does nothing. But survivors should have something if a killer tunnels you. It's ridiculous how survivors have almost 40 to 50 perks and like 15 are decent and alot of survivors run. The rest are useless. For example against the spirit she has an add on that cancels out (iron will) so now I got 3 perks to run. And even if we have perks to help teammates such as (leader, streetwise, aftercare, bontany, vigil, bond, etc,) makes no difference if a killer runs (hex ruin, thantanaphobia, and dying light, etc) yeah I get you run these perks to slow down the game. But by the time you get one or two gens down killer already has you on hook once or twice and kills you or even running a mori. So now you got 3 survivors trying to finish the gens. But a killer will tunnel and get another person down and mori them. What is 2 survivor to do.? And when a killer get out played they quit. Not my exhausted perks by just a good run they have. May sound like bitching. But when a killer tunnels you a kills you with 10 minutes of a game while I waited 10 minutes for a match. It's irritating. And killers are geting more and more buffs. No survivor buffs? Yeah you say there is 4 people and some teams but most of the time I play solo and 9/10 times we die because of a bad play or teammate sucks. And End game needs to change.(* The killer should not be able to stand on hatch when your right there on it .*) and survivors are skins nothing makes them different from each other. Absolutely nothing! Why not have a default perk on each survivor like( Meg she has sprint burst. Plus her 4 perks. And only Meg can run that so you would have to play Meg. But only to that survivor. So that you can make the survivors different for each other than just a skin. Like make something for survivors.

Comments

  • Killers say survivors are op if they don't 4k every game.

    On a serious note: devs keep nerfing survivors to accommodate their broken map design. I made a little post at feedback and suggestions about making survivors more than skins.

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    Killers say survivors are op if they don't 4k every game.

    On a serious note: devs keep nerfing survivors to accommodate their broken map design. I made a little post at feedback and suggestions about making survivors more than skins.

    Once you make survivors more then skins you got either Side lobby dodging because of the survivor someone brought.

    Biggest issues I can think of are honestly

    The Abysmal amount of bugs, Map designs are unbalanced in either direction, and finally a Killer kicking a gen takes time though a survivor mid chase can run by it when your on the opposite side of the loop tap it and have no consequences.

    Really once those 3 issues are fixed I feel the game will move in a more positive approach. With Maps becoming balanced it makes it so obvious flaws in Killer or Survivor can be fixed without the need to rework them unless needed while Perks and Killers can get QoL buffs and changes.

  • @Liruliniel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/950918#Comment_950918

    Once you make survivors more then skins you got either Side lobby dodging because of the survivor someone brought.

    Biggest issues I can think of are honestly

    The Abysmal amount of bugs, Map designs are unbalanced in either direction, and finally a Killer kicking a gen takes time though a survivor mid chase can run by it when your on the opposite side of the loop tap it and have no consequences.

    Really once those 3 issues are fixed I feel the game will move in a more positive approach. With Maps becoming balanced it makes it so obvious flaws in Killer or Survivor can be fixed without the need to rework them unless needed while Perks and Killers can get QoL buffs and changes.

    Map designs are much bigger problems. Gen tapping costs momentum btw.

  • My god, who built that wall?

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/950929#Comment_950929

    Map designs are much bigger problems. Gen tapping costs momentum btw.

    Last time I got punished at red ranks by a killer when I tapped a gen they kicked was probably over a year ago. So that momentum loss is not really that big of a thing. Literally possible to do this mid chase while the killer is on the far end of the loop from you with no consequences. I'm also not a good survivor so I'm positive people could do this better then me. Tell me how this is fair? Big issue not really, but definitely an issue regardless.

    Maps designs are probably the largest issue in DBD outside of bugs. A lot of issues regarding killers or survivors comes down to map size and layout. Someone mentioned that Static maps would solve a lot of issues regarding balancing issues while also giving a survivor and killer the bonus of map knowledge. While I have been thinking a static map would be interesting since you could do unique effects like the water stuff from the other thread. While it wont affect anyone with actual knowledge of said maps.

    Really there is a lot they could do to fix the map issues, but they seem to be focused on other issues of the game currently. I'm odd though in the fact I think fixing maps would actually start solving issues or making issues that should be addressed obvious.

    Sorry did the post backwards.

  • @Liruliniel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/950935#Comment_950935

    Last time I got punished at red ranks by a killer when I tapped a gen they kicked was probably over a year ago. So that momentum loss is not really that big of a thing. Literally possible to do this mid chase while the killer is on the far end of the loop from you with no consequences. I'm also not a good survivor so I'm positive people could do this better then me. Tell me how this is fair? Big issue not really, but definitely an issue regardless.

    Maps designs are probably the largest issue in DBD outside of bugs. A lot of issues regarding killers or survivors comes down to map size and layout. Someone mentioned that Static maps would solve a lot of issues regarding balancing issues while also giving a survivor and killer the bonus of map knowledge. While I have been thinking a static map would be interesting since you could do unique effects like the water stuff from the other thread. While it wont affect anyone with actual knowledge of said maps.

    Really there is a lot they could do to fix the map issues, but they seem to be focused on other issues of the game currently. I'm odd though in the fact I think fixing maps would actually start solving issues or making issues that should be addressed obvious.

    Sorry did the post backwards.

    Don't kick gens that are at loops then

  • @The_Second_Coming said:

    My god, who built that wall?

    483208412.jpg


  • Gonna be honest with you. Was waiting for this.

    Brilliant let's not fix a issue. Oh wait that's DBD in a nutshell until one side complains so much the Devs cave.

  • @Liruliniel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/950975#Comment_950975

    Gonna be honest with you. Was waiting for this.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/950973#Comment_950973

    Brilliant let's not fix a issue. Oh wait that's DBD in a nutshell until one side complains so much the Devs cave.

    Killers breaking gens as quickly as survivors can tap them would be problematic. If you don't like tapping run overcharge 🤣

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/950978#Comment_950978

    Killers breaking gens as quickly as survivors can tap them would be problematic. If you don't like tapping run overcharge 🤣

    I dont want killers to break Gens quicker. I want it so after a Killer damages a Gen. The time a killer spent kicking it should be equal to a survivor stopping the regression.

    Not sure about you, but I can tap a gen and do the overcharge skillcheck whe running last time I saw a killer use Overcharge was maybe yellow ranks. So unless it changed you still get the skillcheck after u get off the gen and you can still succeed that.

    Not quite sure why you think I play killer that much regarding our conversation so far. Believe it or not I have several issues with both sides. Just most of the killer issues I have would only work after a full Map redesign.

  • Every post on here ends up Killers vs Survivors. This whole forum is as toxic as the game and very unproductive.

  • @Liruliniel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/950980#Comment_950980

    I dont want killers to break Gens quicker. I want it so after a Killer damages a Gen. The time a killer spent kicking it should be equal to a survivor stopping the regression.

    Not sure about you, but I can tap a gen and do the overcharge skillcheck whe running last time I saw a killer use Overcharge was maybe yellow ranks. So unless it changed you still get the skillcheck after u get off the gen and you can still succeed that.

    Not quite sure why you think I play killer that much regarding our conversation so far. Believe it or not I have several issues with both sides. Just most of the killer issues I have would only work after a full Map redesign.

    I don't think you play killer. When did I say that? Survivors taking a few seconds to stop a gen from regressing sounds interesting and would be a nice buff to some niche perks like Surge, Surveillance, and Thrilling Tremors.

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/950978#Comment_950978

    Killers breaking gens as quickly as survivors can tap them would be problematic. If you don't like tapping run overcharge 🤣

    so this is what Overcharge is for.. :D

  • I'm jk Overcharge has no uses except bullying baby survivors.

  • The game sorta needs more if we are being honest


    The new DLCs hold no weight in making the game anymore enjoyable


    Get's boring fast now.

  • @Swiftblade131 said:

    The game sorta needs more if we are being honest

    The new DLCs hold no weight in making the game anymore enjoyable

    Get's boring fast now.

    They have to spend almost all of their effort on DLCs or they will run out of money. Sad circumstances but they put themselves there.

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/950998#Comment_950998

    I'm jk Overcharge has no uses except bullying baby survivors.

    no, you are right, its a self-defense perk.

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/950990#Comment_950990

    I don't think you play killer. When did I say that? Survivors taking a few seconds to stop a gen from regressing sounds interesting and would be a nice buff to some niche perks like Surge, Surveillance, and Thrilling Tremors.

    Just your comment about overcharge made me think that. My apologies if thats not what you intended. A lot of issues Killers face is because a lot it is based on Time Management. Massive Maps like Temple for example. The Gen issue I was just mentioning.

    While on the other hand small maps are bad for survivors because that time management is cut significantly and a lot of killers bloodlust you on pointless loops.

    Random Side note TT is significantly more powerful than BBQ in the right hands. I wouldn't call it niche. Just underestimated.

    @LOA said:

    Every post on here ends up Killers vs Survivors. This whole forum is as toxic as the game and very unproductive.

    It bums me out actually. A lot of good conversations get killed by it.

    People still use overcharge?

  • @Liruliniel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/950997#Comment_950997

    Just your comment about overcharge made me think that. My apologies if thats not what you intended. A lot of issues Killers face is because a lot it is based on Time Management. Massive Maps like Temple for example. The Gen issue I was just mentioning.

    While on the other hand small maps are bad for survivors because that time management is cut significantly and a lot of killers bloodlust you on pointless loops.

    Random Side note TT is significantly more powerful than BBQ in the right hands. I wouldn't call it niche. Just underestimated.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/950995#Comment_950995

    It bums me out actually. A lot of good conversations get killed by it.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/950998#Comment_950998

    People still use overcharge?

    for self-defense.. :D

  • @Xbreakingakira713x said:

    I been playing dbd for awhile and the main thing wrong is survivors are always screwed. Killers ######### that survivors are op when all we can use is perks. Nothing else survivors are at a disadvantage especially when you got killers that can catch up to you and down you. (even with exhausted perks) and to keep nerfing survivors is insane am rank 4 on dbd and there is always hex ruin or an ebony mori added. Most games with killers get hooked once and they kill you leaving the other 3 trying to pick up the slack after a killer (mori or tunnel a survivor.) yet the survivor is op. Makes no sense. We don't get boost unless it's a perk. Our add ons don't make a difference if it's on a item and even with a add on it does nothing. But survivors should have something if a killer tunnels you. It's ridiculous how survivors have almost 40 to 50 perks and like 15 are decent and alot of survivors run. The rest are useless. For example against the spirit she has an add on that cancels out (iron will) so now I got 3 perks to run. And even if we have perks to help teammates such as (leader, streetwise, aftercare, bontany, vigil, bond, etc,) makes no difference if a killer runs (hex ruin, thantanaphobia, and dying light, etc) yeah I get you run these perks to slow down the game. But by the time you get one or two gens down killer already has you on hook once or twice and kills you or even running a mori. So now you got 3 survivors trying to finish the gens. But a killer will tunnel and get another person down and mori them. What is 2 survivor to do.? And when a killer get out played they quit. Not my exhausted perks by just a good run they have. May sound like bitching. But when a killer tunnels you a kills you with 10 minutes of a game while I waited 10 minutes for a match. It's irritating. And killers are geting more and more buffs. No survivor buffs? Yeah you say there is 4 people and some teams but most of the time I play solo and 9/10 times we die because of a bad play or teammate sucks. And End game needs to change.(* The killer should not be able to stand on hatch when your right there on it .*) and survivors are skins nothing makes them different from each other. Absolutely nothing! Why not have a default perk on each survivor like( Meg she has sprint burst. Plus her 4 perks. And only Meg can run that so you would have to play Meg. But only to that survivor. So that you can make the survivors different for each other than just a skin. Like make something for survivors.

    I think they need to nerf killer speeds to that of the huntress. Like you should have to work in a chase to catch a survivor. Right now they catch up so fast and there’s nothing you can do. That’s why it makes everyone so angry.

  • @ppo8820 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/115893/survivor-needs-more

    I think they need to nerf killer speeds to that of the huntress. Like you should have to work in a chase to catch a survivor. Right now they catch up so fast and there’s nothing you can do. That’s why it makes everyone so angry.

    There are a million things you can do to exploit the killer's weaknesses. Try playing killer once, they have such a narrow FOV it's funny. Someone can crouch in front of you and you won't see it if you're looking straight ahead.