I know The Doctor is next, but I think The Cannibal and The Pig really need one too.
Pig is perfectly fine !
But Cannibal could use a rework of his add-ons and a slight buff, just so at least he doesnt share his add-ons with billy anymore, it's quite confusing that his add-ons arent personal
Really can't choose between Bubba and Clown. But now that Bubba has viability with one-shotting and boosting using PWYF combos, I have to give it to Clown. Sure, even then, Bubba is still a fully add-on dependent droll, but Clown is terrible (and one of my top 3 favorite killers, so that sucks even worse to see him struggle so badly to be viable).
The Pig’s luck mechanics should seriously be looked at. All Killers who rely on chance are generally at risk of losing because of bad luck.
The Trapper also needs some tweaks because of this, but not as badly as The Pig. There’s always a chance that her traps can be rendered useless because every Survivor removed their trap on their first search.
maybe an add-on that gives a 0% chance of removing the RBT on the first Jigsaw box ?
Really can't choose between Bubba and Clown. But now that Bubba has viability with one-shotting and boosting using PWYF combos, I have to give it to Clown. Sure, even then, Bubba is still a fully add-on dependent droll, but Clown is terrible (and one of my top 3 favorite killers, so that sucks even worse to see him struggle so badly to be viable).
i relate as i enjoy playing Bubba and Clown lately, but at least with Bubba, I dont have to be sweaty to have kills
Cannibal because I want him with a cool power! Also, they should take a look at Pig's crouch but that's all
i think his power is fine, it's his add-ons that should be changed
And yeah, Pig shouldnt have add-ons for crouching, that's stupid. even if i love her, the common add-ons are just, pointless (like most of Ghostface's add-ons, which is why i put him in the main poll list)
I know The Doctor is next, but I think The Cannibal and The Pig really need one too.
Pig is fine. She just needs some small quality of life buffs. Such as the RBT activating during Endgame, charge speed increase for Dash and making the Dash count as a basic attack again.
i think his power is fine, it's his add-ons that should be changed
And yeah, Pig shouldnt have add-ons for crouching, that's stupid. even if i love her, the common add-ons are just, pointless (like most of Ghostface's add-ons, which is why i put him in the main poll list)
Crouch Pig is best Pig. Combine Video Tape with Combat Straps or John's Medical file and you have one of the better loadouts for her.
NOW! As for Leatherface, I like the fact that he's essentially an AoE killer, but I hate the fact that his chainsaw is an instant down, and the collision with terrain is extremely broken. Better since they patched it, but still extremely questionable.
Also highly promotes camping which everyone hates.
Don't know HOW you'd rework him, but just something to make him less annoying to play against and less likely to camp.
Pig is fine. She just needs some small quality of life buffs. Such as the RBT activating during Endgame, charge speed increase for Dash and making the Dash count as a basic attack again.
why ? it would make STBFL weaker on her, and it would make no sense considering Demo's shred isnt a basic, and same for Legion's Frenzy now
NOW! As for Leatherface, I like the fact that he's essentially an AoE killer, but I hate the fact that his chainsaw is an instant down, and the collision with terrain is extremely broken. Better since they patched it, but still extremely questionable.
Also highly promotes camping which everyone hates.
Don't know HOW you'd rework him, but just something to make him less annoying to play against and less likely to camp.
so what you're proposing is : give penalties to facecampers
so what you're proposing is : give penalties to facecampers
I want to give penalties to Hags who place their traps at my feet on a hook. I want penalties to people who tunnel out one person.
What I want for face-camping is for it to become a bannable offence in an ideal world. My first ever game, I literally got face-camped by a Legion. It was super unfun and I almost had that moment of "Why did I buy this game again?", so yeah. More severe penalties for facecamping and remove Leatherfaces reliance on it.
I want to give penalties to Hags who place their traps at my feet on a hook. I want penalties to people who tunnel out one person.
What I want for face-camping is for it to become a bannable offence in an ideal world. My first ever game, I literally got face-camped by a Legion. It was super unfun and I almost had that moment of "Why did I buy this game again?", so yeah. More severe penalties for facecamping and remove Leatherfaces reliance on it.
If they're doing what they say they are and bringing all Killers to the same add-on count (4 brown, 5 yellow, 5 green, 4 purple, 2 red), Cannibal, Huntress, and Hillbilly are next.
Besides, Cannibal needs to learn that sharing among Killers is forbidden (most of his add-ons are Hillbilly's).
Though they may be on the weaker side of Killers, i don't want to rework how they work, i like how they work, i'd much prefer buffs.
They're finished with Legion for now they say, so voting for that feels useless.
I like how Ghost Face & Spirit are right now.
I recognize some people like how Cannibal plays, but there's balance issues, gameplay issues, equipment issues, plus he feels like someone else's school project, then edited just enough so the teacher won't notice.
I like his character: I love the scream in the Mori and i love the Mori in general, way more than Hillbilly's.
But since such things never change in reworks, i can confidently vote for him to be reworked, i'm really not happy with him right now.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Doctor's already been confirmed as the next rework.
...did you read the text before the poll bud ?
Pig is perfectly fine !
But Cannibal could use a rework of his add-ons and a slight buff, just so at least he doesnt share his add-ons with billy anymore, it's quite confusing that his add-ons arent personal
I missed that.
There's no need to be condescending, however.
Really can't choose between Bubba and Clown. But now that Bubba has viability with one-shotting and boosting using PWYF combos, I have to give it to Clown. Sure, even then, Bubba is still a fully add-on dependent droll, but Clown is terrible (and one of my top 3 favorite killers, so that sucks even worse to see him struggle so badly to be viable).
Cannibal because I want him with a cool power! Also, they should take a look at Pig's crouch but that's all
i wasnt, sorry it wasnt my intend xD however, im still interested in knowing what killer you would choose now x3
maybe an add-on that gives a 0% chance of removing the RBT on the first Jigsaw box ?
i relate as i enjoy playing Bubba and Clown lately, but at least with Bubba, I dont have to be sweaty to have kills
i think his power is fine, it's his add-ons that should be changed
And yeah, Pig shouldnt have add-ons for crouching, that's stupid. even if i love her, the common add-ons are just, pointless (like most of Ghostface's add-ons, which is why i put him in the main poll list)
Pig is fine. She just needs some small quality of life buffs. Such as the RBT activating during Endgame, charge speed increase for Dash and making the Dash count as a basic attack again.
Crouch Pig is best Pig. Combine Video Tape with Combat Straps or John's Medical file and you have one of the better loadouts for her.
NOW! As for Leatherface, I like the fact that he's essentially an AoE killer, but I hate the fact that his chainsaw is an instant down, and the collision with terrain is extremely broken. Better since they patched it, but still extremely questionable.
Also highly promotes camping which everyone hates.
Don't know HOW you'd rework him, but just something to make him less annoying to play against and less likely to camp.
why ? it would make STBFL weaker on her, and it would make no sense considering Demo's shred isnt a basic, and same for Legion's Frenzy now
so what you're proposing is : give penalties to facecampers
Save the Best doesn't reduce the animation time after a dash.
what im meaning is hitting your obsession with the dash lets you keep your stacks so making it a basic attack would mean a nerf
I want to give penalties to Hags who place their traps at my feet on a hook. I want penalties to people who tunnel out one person.
What I want for face-camping is for it to become a bannable offence in an ideal world. My first ever game, I literally got face-camped by a Legion. It was super unfun and I almost had that moment of "Why did I buy this game again?", so yeah. More severe penalties for facecamping and remove Leatherfaces reliance on it.
And I didn't know that since I don't run Save the Best on Pig. I use Ruin, Surveillance, Nurse's and BBq.
well at least i didnt get facecamped until, like, some hours in the game
sucks bud i feel you
Trapper.
Not a big rework but just some up and quality of life.
Clown.
If they're doing what they say they are and bringing all Killers to the same add-on count (4 brown, 5 yellow, 5 green, 4 purple, 2 red), Cannibal, Huntress, and Hillbilly are next.
Besides, Cannibal needs to learn that sharing among Killers is forbidden (most of his add-ons are Hillbilly's).
I would like Legion, Clown and/then Cannibal. Clown and Legion the most imo.
I like how Wraith & Clown work.
Though they may be on the weaker side of Killers, i don't want to rework how they work, i like how they work, i'd much prefer buffs.
They're finished with Legion for now they say, so voting for that feels useless.
I like how Ghost Face & Spirit are right now.
I recognize some people like how Cannibal plays, but there's balance issues, gameplay issues, equipment issues, plus he feels like someone else's school project, then edited just enough so the teacher won't notice.
I like his character: I love the scream in the Mori and i love the Mori in general, way more than Hillbilly's.
But since such things never change in reworks, i can confidently vote for him to be reworked, i'm really not happy with him right now.
Jason voorhees is op When he activates his power, the pallets are no longer functional plz nerf: /