This archive challenge..

I actually can’t believe how annoying the “kill all survivors in the basement” challenge is like what developer tested this and thought it was ok it’s horrible for both sides

Comments

  • The thing is that you dont actually have to camp for this challange;if more people relize this,it would be way more fun for both sides

  • Honestly just got it playing trapper with an overly altruistic team. Which is what I was hoping for.

    I got lucky because it was my second game attempting it. But honestly...as a survivor main I know one thing...most survivors want the hook save.

  • @Mrwood204 said:

    Honestly just got it playing trapper with an overly altruistic team. Which is what I was hoping for.

    I got lucky because it was my second game attempting it. But honestly...as a survivor main I know one thing...most survivors want the hook save.

    It’s so rough I can’t even like farm with people cuz 1 person always just leaves at the end

  • @MedicSpirit7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/946173#Comment_946173

    It’s so rough I can’t even like farm with people cuz 1 person always just leaves at the end

    Farming for sacrificing all 4 is going to be tough. Just trap up the basement get one down there and go chase.

    It helps of there is a 3 gen close by and ruin totem. Those are also things that helped me. Like I said I got lucky.

  • I got very lucky for this. Think I was playing clown though I really don't remember. Grim pantry map. Got 3 of them. Last one went immersed. I closed hatch and had whispers guide me. Doors spawned near each other. Turned around person was just crouching behind me. Thought I was screwed because we couldn't have been farther from basement. But they didn't struggle at all.

  • @csandman1977 said:

    I got very lucky for this. Think I was playing clown though I really don't remember. Grim pantry map. Got 3 of them. Last one went immersed. I closed hatch and had whispers guide me. Doors spawned near each other. Turned around person was just crouching behind me. Thought I was screwed because we couldn't have been farther from basement. But they didn't struggle at all.

    Lucky omg

  • @csandman1977 said:

    I got very lucky for this. Think I was playing clown though I really don't remember. Grim pantry map. Got 3 of them. Last one went immersed. I closed hatch and had whispers guide me. Doors spawned near each other. Turned around person was just crouching behind me. Thought I was screwed because we couldn't have been farther from basement. But they didn't struggle at all.

    lucky you, you got nice survivors

    mine always disconnect/struggle until the endgame timer ends just so they can throw insults and all in the endgame chats like "######### you ######### i wont give that challenge to you, #########, get ######### ######### lmaoooo rage salty woman" (yes this is a real comment i got after the guy dced in front of the last hook.)

  • @Kagari_Leha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/946234#Comment_946234

    lucky you, you got nice survivors

    mine always disconnect/struggle until the endgame timer ends just so they can throw insults and all in the endgame chats like "######### you ######### i wont give that challenge to you, #########, get ######### ######### lmaoooo rage salty woman" (yes this is a real comment i got after the guy dced in front of the last hook.)

    Ive been on receiving end of those kinds of comments. People suck

  • I am still stucked at the 4 stuns challenge ... it is just as hard for me

  • @Haku said:

    I am still stucked at the 4 stuns challenge ... it is just as hard for me

    one of the easiest just camp pallets.

  • @MedicSpirit7 said:

    I actually can’t believe how annoying the “kill all survivors in the basement” challenge is like what developer tested this and thought it was ok it’s horrible for both sides

    long story short: devs don't DC when they playtest stuff ;)

  • @Kagari_Leha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/946234#Comment_946234

    lucky you, you got nice survivors

    mine always disconnect/struggle until the endgame timer ends just so they can throw insults and all in the endgame chats like "######### you ######### i wont give that challenge to you, #########, get ######### ######### lmaoooo rage salty woman" (yes this is a real comment i got after the guy dced in front of the last hook.)

    That sucks, I was actually the opposite when I played someone today. He already got 2 kills in the basement and since I was on my death hook I just let him carry me across the map to get his third.

    Unfortunately the 4th got the hatch before he could close it...