Was the orange snow plow truck in Ormond permanently removed?
I remember there was an orange snow plow truck in Ormond when the legion's chapter had just been released, a couple of weeks later I took a break from the game. Then I started playing again when Ash came to the game but I haven't seen the orange snow plow truck in Ormond in ages. I tried to find some info but I haven't been able to find anything. Does anyone know why it was removed? (It wasn't even that strong of a loop but it was a good spot to buy some time and get a little bit of distance, and now that balanced landing has been nerfed it really doesn't make any sense to me)
Comments
Yup.
That map is awful as killer. If they cut down on jungle gyms and back to back pallets id be fine with the truck coming back.
They definitely should cut down a couple of jungle gyms I agree on that, it is an annoying map
And is extremely bad optimized.
Anyways freddy on hawkins is worse, sooo
why was it removed
Rip orange truck loop
Maybe because it looked and felt similar to the cranes on autohaven
Why do you care?
not speaking for him but it feels weird when things get removed without warning
I don’t even remember it being there. This change was a while ago.
RIP dude :(
Why do YOU care? Lol
I don't but there has to be a reason you do.
I do, my last games before my break were on that map so I remember the truck clear as day I was just curious as to why they removed it without letting anybody know
It was orange so it got an impeachment