Quick Question

How many of you guys use, or have seen someone using, the Killer Instinct range extender's for Legion?

I can't set up a poll in General, so I thought I'd just take a general count.

Comments

  • most common add ons I see are iridescent button or duration

  • Never seen a single person use one of these addons.

  • @ASpazNamedSteve said:

    Never seen a single person use one of these addons.

    Lmao that's why I have like above 50 Susie mixtapes

  • I have never really seen one using them, at least not that I remember. I know for sure that I have never used them and never will.

    Usually I go for Duration + either Button or one of the Pins. Detection would be a waste of an Add-On Slot.

  • Legion is addon dependant. Maybe some people would use weaker addons, if they would be able to win without certain ones.

  • I miss when they increased FF speed

  • What for? The further are survivors, the less effective is "mend" effect. If you spend a lot of time running around, they have enough time to mend and get back to generators.

  • Depends on the build i go for legion, i would equip it for the knowledge gain. Because you wouldnt be able to chase after the people caught in the range of killer instincts new radius, its more as simple information gathering.

    Pair it with cooldown reduction or increased time FF time and it has a place, albeit not particularly powerful. Knowing the pretty much exact position of survivors you aint chasing is useful to an extent for future planning

  • @IceCreamPrincess said:

    Depends on the build i go for legion, i would equip it for the knowledge gain. Because you wouldnt be able to chase after the people caught in the range of killer instincts new radius, its more as simple information gathering.

    Pair it with cooldown reduction or increased time FF time and it has a place, albeit not particularly powerful. Knowing the pretty much exact position of survivors you aint chasing is useful to an extent for future planning

    I find it super difficult to make any more use of the killer instinct than chasing them, because all the gen and totem auras are gone and since you don't have any range information with killer instinct it also doesn't help me after the 4 second stun to relate the info I just got to what I see after the fatigue