Maps
So are there any future planned changes for all the god loops certain maps have?Cause most of them have been in the game for 3 years and are still here even though they are a massive waste of time and as killer you dont get anything out of it.
So are there any future planned changes for all the god loops certain maps have?Cause most of them have been in the game for 3 years and are still here even though they are a massive waste of time and as killer you dont get anything out of it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Someday. Really I'd like to see them skip chapter 15 or 16 in favor of fixing all the busted maps. God setups should not exist in a game where gens can be done in under 5 minutes. If you chase someone through them you're essentially throwing the game.
This.
If they are abusing bad map design flaw why don't you go for someone else?There are other 3 people on the map.
Then those three people run to that exact area as well.
Looping with friends is a bad idea and if they are good they won't do it.
Who said they would be looping together?
I don't, but new players who don't know any better do. Besides, many God setups are easily accessed. The Grim Pantry window is a prime example. If it spawns facing toward the middle of the map, EVERY survivor can make it there after getting their On-hit Sprint Burst.
"Just chase somebody else"
When many maps can spawn back to back jungle gyms. Yeah great idea. Bet that'll work out.
Every single survivor being chased will always head for the god loop.So you cant really chase someone else
I watched ScottJund’s video... I don’t disagree with what he suggests to change they seem reasonable... but I think 3 things should be stated:
There needs to be reasonably strong loops where the basement spawns - for obvious reasons that you need a chance to escape a camping killer... if strong loops get nerfed arguably the basement needs some form of nerf.
These loops shouldn’t be as a weak as the Plague’s temple where there’s a mile between every window/pallet that can’t be looped.
And also about bad map design - indoor maps need some change (killer favoured) and maps azarov’s like resting need to actually be winnable for survivors and not just an easy 3-gen with barely any loops on the map.
I thought this was going to be about the Map item.
I should have realized it couldn't be because no one cares or speaks about Maps.
I agree about the basement part(Honestly i would remove basement,cause you can just camp it and guarantee a kill works pretty dumb unless survivors are coordinated ofc if the killer camps the basement)Idk about indoor maps tho.I know that most pallets are unsafe(excluding meat plant,all pallets are safe there)maybe adding a few safe pallets would work?Idk honestly how would we balance indoor maps a bit more.For ur azarov statement,survivors can also split the map in half if they play smart.Alot of people just dont realise it tho
It's not every single one.Even at red ranks i face people who are good and don't do the same loop 3 times and it's not because they are bad.
Idk what kind of survivors you face,but they defo aren't abusive of map design then.Cause all i get are survivors that just abuse god loops to its finest
Bad luck dude...
A few days ago i got wretched shop,and i had this jake.Every time i would chase him he would go to windows in the middle.I couldn't do anything about it.And he kept pressuring a gen constantly so i had to keep returning to that gen aswell.After all gens got done he just spam vaulted the same windows in the shop and just kept looping around them.After the endgame collapse nearly ended he finally got out putting me out of my misery.
Oh, the Wretched Shop. Recently Yui sent a map offering and we got the map, guess what she did? She always ran to that loop over and over again. Letting the survivor escape around that loop isn't a good option because there's a gen right there; I mean you could give them a free escape, but then the survivor will just start working on that gen again and it's probably a gen which you can't really pressure properly.
I've decided to always mori a survivor when I get a map with a ridiculous god loop until they fix them.