no i wont follow you to heal you

if you come to me to heal you thats the spot you get healed. end of discussion

Comments

  • I just heal myself in a corner with self care. It just takes forever.

  • @PalletOrWhat said:

    I just heal myself in a corner with self care. It just takes forever.

    Self care in 2019. That's the true meme.

  • Nothing quite like running a full heal build, unhooking someone and watch them bolt for the corner to be healed when the killer is across the map chasing the obsession. -_-

  • Self-caring people are physically hurting my eyes.

  • @PalletOrWhat said:

    I just heal myself in a corner with self care. It just takes forever.

    Your teammates must love you.

  • @FriendlyGuy said:

    Self-caring people are physically hurting my eyes.

    if they have medkits is fine and fast

  • They do! I always help them healing against legion. Sometimes they don't want to but I don't give up there! I am just following them until they let me heal them. And I am cleansing totems so we don't get hit by noed.

  • @PalletOrWhat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/935675#Comment_935675

    They do! I always help them mending against legion. And I am cleansing totems so we don't get hit by noed.

    I have a feeling that you are underappreciated. On a more serious note, what do you think about Inner Strength? I had a game where 3 of my teammates were running it and they were arguing in the end game chat about “stealing” their heals. I ask because many top streamers have been hyping it up.

  • @bubbasbasementchest said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/935680#Comment_935680

    I have a feeling that you are underappreciated. On a more serious note, what do you think about Inner Strength? I had a game where 3 of my teammates were running it and they were arguing in the end game chat about “stealing” their heals. I ask because many top streamers have been hyping it up.

    Thank you sir! I think Inner Strength is decent. There are better/stronger perks, but if you like it just go for it.You also prevent indirectly noed...

  • Honest question here, so take it easy on me. I don't play survivor too much, but why is self care looked down upon so much?

    I know it is slower but 1 person with self care take 60 seconds, someone healing that person takes 30 seconds (2 people x 30 seconds is still 60 seconds total)

    I get if they run across the map to a corner it wastes a lot of time, but i have no problem sitting on a gen while they heal themselves close by.

  • @kcwolf1975 said:

    Honest question here, so take it easy on me. I don't play survivor too much, but why is self care looked down upon so much?

    I know it is slower but 1 person with self care take 60 seconds, someone healing that person takes 30 seconds (2 people x 30 seconds is still 60 seconds total)

    I get if they run across the map to a corner it wastes a lot of time, but i have no problem sitting on a gen while they heal themselves close by.

    Cause you replace a whole perk with a med kit.

  • @DBDfan12 said:

    if you come to me to heal you thats the spot you get healed. end of discussion

    Yeah lets heal in the corner of the map or in the middle of absolute nothing, what a great idea, we can even ask the killer if he helps with healing and stuff