50,000 posts on General Discussions!

We hit 50k posts here.

Take this thread to reflect on the last 3 years (almost) of the Forums.

I remember lurking since 2017, and waiting a year to get an account.

You?

Comments

  • Well bought this game in April pretty sure I created this account in like August or September

  • Same, when I saw the forums I didn't really want to contribute. But those lobby ques get a little long sometimes...

  • I remember lurking for quite a bit before I was able to finally make a account but like I said previously, I'm saving all those thoughts for my big 1K celebration, speaking of...

  • @Cornpopers_Evan said:

    I remember lurking for quite a bit before I was able to finally make a account but like I said previously, I'm saving all those thoughts for my big 1K celebration, speaking of...

    Well you're one post away O:! Early congrats!

  • I was super active on the Steam forums back when that was the place to get info to the devs. Hard to believe this place has been around long enough to get there, jeeze.

  • But wait, these forums have only been around since about June 2018.

    For real though, that still blows my mind. There's so many larger games out there with communities less active than this. You guys are awesome.

  • @Peanits said:

    But wait, these forums have only been around since about June 2018.

    I was going to say, Steam was still the place to talk when I stopped playing for a while...

  • Congrats everyone! 😁

  • @Peanits said:

    But wait, these forums have only been around since about June 2018.

    Oh...

    Whoops😂

  • Next month on the twenty-second I’ll have been on this forum for a year.

  • @GrootDude said:

    Next month on the twenty-second I’ll have been on this forum for a year.

    Congrats. My anniversary is in June.

  • Extremely early congrats on yours. 😁

  • I've lurked and have only recently signed up. Never really hopped on board with this forum and hid away in the infamous steam forums.

    Didn't really give it a chance and didn't like to change from the steam forum to this one.

    Wish I signed up sooner, seeing a lot of familiar names popping up and the forum is... alright! I like all the dev (but mostly Peanits!) replies too. Feels good.

  • I've been on these forums since March of last year and back then I use to just lurk and I wasn't very active here. When I finally started making post it was a lot of fun talking about this game, seeing everyone just loose their minds because of a small nerf , etc. I'm glad I joined these forums because they're really something special :)

  • Filtering out

    • Camping and tunneling threads
    • Nerf threads
    • Buff threads
    • OMG OP threads

    Think we hit a thousand threads so far!

    Congradulations Everyone! 🥳

  • I joined in May of 2018 if I remember correctly. It looked and felt so different back then. So much has happened since then and it's been cool seeing the game and forum grow.

    Some notable forum events:

    The Clown PTB announced with the old Hatch Closing (which didn't start egc, it just left the survivor to die or do gens)

    People calling Spirit trash on release and other people saying her character was offensive

    The Chinese bot spam who wanted people to apply for a college or something like that

    The thread that never ends and will continue to go on forever in the off topic

    Hallowed Blight 2018 contest

    The Legion's rise and fall

    The Plague with the DS rework

    MoM outcry

    Ghostface leak

    Third year anniversary

    The skin contest

    The Stranger things hype

    Oni-Chan

    and now we're here. So much happened on the forum and in the game. It's awesome!!!

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:

    I joined in May of 2018 if I remember correctly. It looked and felt so different back then. So much has happened since then and it's been cool seeing the game and forum grow.

    Some notable forum events:

    The Clown PTB announced with the old Hatch Closing (which didn't start egc, it just left the survivor to die or do gens)

    People calling Spirit trash on release and other people saying her character was offensive

    The Chinese bot spam who wanted people to apply for a college or something like that

    The thread that never ends and will continue to go on forever in the off topic

    Hallowed Blight 2018 contest

    The Legion's rise and fall

    The Plague with the DS rework

    MoM outcry

    Ghostface leak

    Third year anniversary

    The skin contest

    The Stranger things hype

    Oni-Chan

    and now we're here. So much happened on the forum and in the game. It's awesome!!!

    The Chinese bot threads need to be archived in the forums museum