Survivors getting hooked should scream longer
Not AAAAAaaa...
But AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH
Like before. I wanna hear the entire scream till the last escalation. It will make the screams more full, realistic.
Not AAAAAaaa...
But AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH
Like before. I wanna hear the entire scream till the last escalation. It will make the screams more full, realistic.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, please.I don't know why they removed that in the first place.
Only if they lower down the overall sound; I'll probably become deaf soon due to this game ,so I should start to learn sign languange for my health
Better full silent scream than cut scream. I agree.
So like, Old Kate length scream? Or current Steve length scream?
We talking this?
https://youtu.be/wmDn_aZcdtMOr this?
https://youtu.be/b8RJ7IYNt3cNo. I'm tired of having to pull my headphones off everytime I hook someone, and not to mention if you have another survivor close who's injured, good luck hearing them...
i feel like they could increase the length of the scream but they would also have to decrease the volume on it because if you have ever worn headphones then turned your side to a just hooked survivor that is painfully loud
NO
YUI IS ######### AS IT IS
Please no, when my family insists I have my volume on if they don't have the TV ect on so it isn't dead quiet I already get super uncomfortable about the neighbors hearing the screams of bloody terror already D:
Longer screams, with better facial animations.
I don't get why calm spirit is a perk it should just be a game feature to mute screams