So about the shrine secret this week...
1 killer perk is from free killer
The other 3 perks are not worthy to spent shard or weak perks (Also 2 survivor perks are from same character. Guess no need to buy Ace for perks unless you want Ace in the Hole!)
I hope i'm not the only one who disappoint but your thought?
Tagged:
Trusted

Comments
Meh, I am at the point where I pretty much have all the perks but I remember finding it frustrating when blah perks were in the shrine when I was new.
Now I just use them to get tasty blood points ^^
Brutal Strength is the only one worth getting...if you don't have it.
Imagine using the shrine for anything other than bloodpoints in 2019. ๐
Not hard actually I dont own all the dlc and dont play enough for 2k shards each rotation not to mention that oni and demo perks have a ton of "opponents" to cycle through.
Hangman's Trick OP
I was hoping for for surge and inner strength ๐ฃ
Using shard to buy many blood points? oh no, maybe the devs do well in business, but you ...OK I am just kidding.
Ok I havent seen the new shrine and I laughed at this
I only buy stuff from the shrine for BP now. Otherwise I just level up the character.
I will get certain things from the shrine on my alt account. BBQ, DS. That's about it so far. If any Myers perks show up I might take them.
Why would it ever have good perks? Then people wouldn't buy the DLC
Open handed is actually good
unless i see 4 survivors with toolboxes, then i will assume they are running a sabo build and equip hangmans trick so that my hooks respawn in 10 secs
Another garbage shrine.
Our Tuesday tradition.
I'm just waiting for OoO to be on the shrine. This week though is really bad ๐