"Clown needs a nerf"
From a SWF group I 4ked with the brown Fingerless glove addon and Ether 5 Vol%.
Also one of my favorites is: "Your a clown main, that explains a lot"
I just retort that they got wrecked by one of the weakest killers in the game lmao. Why can't people just git gud?
Comments
Survivors will whine about anything, literally anything, when you beat them. Play enough killer and you learn to tune it out. That's why it's not worth playing nice either, because even when you go out of your way to play by the survivors rulebook you will still get BM'd.
The fact that probably the worst killer of the game is called "The Clown" is kinda funny and makes me wonder if it's intentional.
It's also funny when they try to mock my P3 nurse with just brown addons even after the nerf. "She's too overpowered!"
I've had people whine about tunneling when I actively left them, but they bumped back into me. I've had people whine about camping when the survivor looped around his hooked buddy. I've had people rage at me for trying to let them farm. I've had people brag about getting hatch when I gave it to them.
I've had people say basekit ghostface is OP, plague is OP, and hag is OP. It seems that survivors come in two flavors, toxic and potato.
You probably do not understand that (1)you cannot equalize SWF with optimal tryhard survivor gameplay, (2)that every killer is toptier in the right hands and that (3)nurse is still S-Tier after her changes.
Survivors always cry and always Will cry. Just play the Game Say gg that Is Gonna tilt them Even more than any mean Word.
I get that, but people try to base their claims that the killer instead of the player behind the killer is overpowered (albeit they're just salty and want an ez win every time, which then they'll tell you all about how ez you are in the post game chat).
No win
I had somebody telling me how cheap the Wraith is because he's invisible (granted I don't think wraith is as weak as clown). It's sad when people find the need to make up excuses for their failures. Tells you alot about the kind of person they are.
As long as players with no skill can do easily well with a killer, its obviously the killer being OP.
Please tell me this is a joke
PLEASE
shut up clown🤡
Nurse is still S tier but she's weaker than Spirit, and Nurse was mainly the Killer equivalent of SWF.
Now its literally SWF>Nurse.
I have the most fun playing this game when I just do whatever I feel like and block all messages. My profile has the following message "If you expected me to play by your made-up rules then prepare to be disappointed." That's my answer for whatever they were going to say anyway.
Hell yeah. Let’s nerf Clown. Nurse who? Spirit who? Clown is a SWF destroyer. Clearly the most OP killer.