National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation. I’m not one for super sappy films, this one strikes a good balance between still having a good message and heartwarming stuff while not taking itself seriously at all.
We have so many wonderful Christmas films out there and I've watched quite a lot of them so I can't really decide currently. I'll say this though, I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for the original Grinch.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Princess Mononoke.
Happens to be on on christmas alot.
There are some glaring omissions due to the 10 option limit, so I expect a good few 'others'.
Black Christmas
Lethal Weapon
National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation. I’m not one for super sappy films, this one strikes a good balance between still having a good message and heartwarming stuff while not taking itself seriously at all.
Santa Slays
Just cause its christmas doesn't mean you can't involve a few decapitations or so
A Christmas Story
Family Guy once perfectly pointed out how flawed the movies are, but 1 & 2 never fail to get me in the Christmas spirit.
Yippee-Ki-Yay #########
The Santa Clause, tim allen was hilarious.
darn wrong button
(And obviously A Christmas Carol 2009)
It's cute, I watched it with my parents a lot in the past (so nostalgia), and the songs are fun.
Also Halloween > Christmas; you can't change my mind.
A Christmas Story
We have so many wonderful Christmas films out there and I've watched quite a lot of them so I can't really decide currently. I'll say this though, I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for the original Grinch.
Dead By Daylight the Film
I was stuck between Die Hard and Home Alone, but Bruce Willis took it by a hair!
I love gremlins :)
I'm also going to put it out that I don't like Nightmare Before Christmas (but understand it's popular with others).
Where the heck is Christmas Vacation?
i'm kinda sad that i'm the only jingle all the way vote :,( that movie is the best lol
Apparently jaws the revenge is an Xmas movie!? But f jaws 4!!!!
Any movie that isn’t Christmas themed.
I am shocked that A Christmas Story has been degraded to "Other"
How did this not make this list?
I know it has its flaws, but the Polar Express was my childhood.