Monto's idea for totem spot

In his latest Oni vid Monto said a good totem spot would be in the basement, I personally think it would be pretty funny if the killer happens to be around.

What do you peeps think?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • We need to buff monstrous shrine to do this, so it could finally be useful.

  • Last thing I need against half the roster is to be forced into the basement. It's already hard enough to find totems as is, and we already have a spot in the killer's shack.

  • Absolutely not. Ruin could spawn in the basement and then it pops within the first minute of the game. But to be fair this happens anyway.

  • Funny thing is when I first started playing I initially believed that totems could spawn there.

  • I can already imagine insidious leatherface in basement, defending the totem. No thank you

  • It would only make it easier to find Ruin. The killer shack spawn is already a death sentence to totems and now there's one in the basement? That's two potential spots for your Ruin to get rekted.

  • @Boosted_Dwight said:

    It would only make it easier to find Ruin. The killer shack spawn is already a death sentence to totems and now there's one in the basement? That's two potential spots for your Ruin to get rekted.

    Damn you're right...I didn't think it that way

  • A chest and a totem both in the basement? Jackpot!

  • When people know where totems spawn, they'll check these spots. The killer also can't guard it as easily if its in the basement.

  • Only if the basement was reworked.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    Last thing I need against half the roster is to be forced into the basement. It's already hard enough to find totems as is, and we already have a spot in the killer's shack.

    No it's not hard, run small game or detective hunch. Plus after awhile, you just know where to look